Bad week. I lost a friend.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
This past week was tough. A good friend of mine suddenly passed away. He seemed to be in good health, but died from a ruptured aorta and didn't make it to the hospital. He was 72. Not only was he a friend, he was also my daughter-in-law's father. We are all coping the best we can. My D-I-L has an older sister and brother to help.

So sorry to hear this Conrad! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Alas, it seems like we never know when our number is called. My sentiments and best wishes for his family, and condolences to you.

Sorry to hear of your loss Conrad.
My sister died of a ruptured aortic aneurysm last year. It was quite a shock. She was 72 but fit as a fiddle. Like your friend there was little warning, just a stomach ache, and she died shortly after going to hospital.
My brother and I have both had ultrasound scans to check for signs of the condition but it is something that can creep up on you without warning.
My best to you and your family for now and the future.

Adam

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Good friends are hard to find and harder to loose.

Sorry to hear about your loss brother. May you have many fond memories of your friend.