Balkan Sobraine Smoking Mixture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the things I love about the pipe is the tangents that you travel along. Right now I'm in Dublin airport, waiting for a flight to Copenhagen (birthday present from my unbelievably lovely wife), and downloading Dubliners ready to read 'The Dead' tonight. Haven't read this book in over 20 years, so it will be a pleasure to revisit it, with a renewed sense of interest! Thanks chaps.

I'll gladly share my thoughts on this tobacco, and, if anyone can make it here by next Saturday, I'll willingly share a bowl with 'em. :D

klause":ce7pz21m said:
One of the things I love about the pipe is the tangents that you travel along. Right now I'm in Dublin airport, waiting for a flight to Copenhagen (birthday present from my unbelievably lovely wife), and downloading Dubliners ready to read 'The Dead' tonight. Haven't read this book in over 20 years, so it will be a pleasure to revisit it, with a renewed sense of interest! Thanks chaps.

I'll gladly share my thoughts on this tobacco, and, if anyone can make it here by next Saturday, I'll willingly share a bowl with 'em. :D
I'm jealous, of the Sobranie, and the trip to Copenhagen!
I need to get out more...

Harlock999":cbyqul50 said:
I need to get out more...
...but how then could we be the envy of people who admire shut-ins? People who say, "...I wish I stayed home more..."...jealous of our ability to save money, our solitude hobbies, and these folks never knowing the true joy of having neighbors check up on us after not seeing us for a week, wondering if the cats were eating our corpses... :lol:

...I'm going out for the first time since the Pipe Party a week ago for a friend's graduation lunch. I've already forewarned them I may not be myself. :albino:

8)