Balls!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rCOt78MB5vM" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That ride is a ball wetter. If you've ever experienced the thrill of a bike ride (I had a Harley) you would understand. Wish I had a "private road" like that. The Long Island Expressway never offered the same opportunity although I did do 90 once. That time I was out for a pleasurable early AM ride and a motorcycle cop came up on me from behind. He and I nodded to each other and rode for about 5 miles together side by side. I took a peak at my speedo and realized we were happily doing 90 together. At that point I instinctively let up on the throttle and then so did he. He grinned and nodded at me again and then sped away. It was one of those manly experiences one always remembers. Needless to say the Long Island Expressway speed limit on the Eastern end was 65mph.

hobie1dog":vaddblb9 said:
awesome.. do you have a sportbike?
I grew up riding dirtbikes, then graduated to sportbikes, then to Harley's and currently I ride a 07 Road King Custom Twin Cam 96 Stroker 6 Speed.

7621_102668956411964_100000065813046_78625_709136_n.jpg