Barber Mod Lops?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam a

Reaction score
is anyone else having difficulty getting these haicuts? they have been mostly scarce in the past five decades, via my stylist or my usual salons. is there anything I can do on my end to resolve?

g6m3GzbOuYXl.jpg

sam a":igghcfzn said:
is anyone else having difficulty getting these haicuts? they have been mostly scarce in the past five decades, via my stylist or my usual salons. is there anything I can do on my end to resolve?

g6m3GzbOuYXl.jpg
Is that Twiggy?

:suspect:

Cheers,

RR

note to self: anagram spin-off humor = crickets.

and yes, tis twiggy. she's a handsome lady.

sam a":d8abbi8p said:
note to self: anagram spin-off humor = crickets.
Ooh! Anagrams! Well done Sam. I might have caught that before you spelled it out for me, (pun intended) but... um, no... no I probably wouldn't have. Maybe if it had been prefaced with something like:
Attention! Subtlety to Follow!

It's a pretty obscure one, E. Title versus the new-found-toy of "alternate-but-simiar-posting-topic" theme that happens on other forums.

Sam A kind of ran the extra mile. :lol:

8)

E, were you asking about Sam's anagram or Kyle's? I've been staring at Kyle's post off and on for 2 hours trying to figure it out. I'm thinking the joke's on me. :suspect:

George Kaplan":jrxpte9k said:
E, were you asking about Sam's anagram or Kyle's? I've been staring at Kyle's post off and on for 2 hours trying to figure it out. I'm thinking the joke's on me. :suspect:
I was trying to figure out the OP's one. I'm just not witty enought to get it off the bat.

Kyle's refernce to Tilt is tiltjlp who can't stand titles that don't completely correspond to the thread's content. There's a pretty scathing diatribe venting his feelings on the topic around here.

Oh! Ok. I wasn't in on that. Since he underlined "really pissed" right after my shtick about pointing out the subtle bits, I thought he was hiding some reference to John in the letters. :p

Re-arranging the letters of the OP title gives us the title of another recent spin-off post.

George Kaplan":vohwtniw said:
Since he underlined "really pissed" right after my shtick about pointing out the subtle bits, I thought he was hiding some reference to John in the letters.
a pressed lily? :flower:

MisterE":vohwtniw said:
Forgive my slowness, but I still don't get the anagram...
"barber mod lops?" is jumbled up "board problems?"... probably really not that funny. i'm just a nerd.

sam a":jbi9q0w3 said:
George Kaplan":jbi9q0w3 said:
Since he underlined "really pissed" right after my shtick about pointing out the subtle bits, I thought he was hiding some reference to John in the letters.
a pressed lily? :flower:

MisterE":jbi9q0w3 said:
Forgive my slowness, but I still don't get the anagram...
"barber mod lops?" is jumbled up "board problems?"... probably really not that funny. i'm just a nerd.
:cheers:

8)

You're right, Kyle. From now on I'm sticking to just posting crude, two-panel cartoons in the rubber room. Those threads never get out of hand. :evil:

I imagine him smelling somewhat like dryer sheets, catnip and Embarcadero smoke, personally. :lol:

8)