Becker pipe Maya desnuda trio.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
From L-R the Becker Maya desnuda trio. A Paulo Becker Morta with chocolate Cumberland Stem, a Federico Becker Olivewood and a Paulo Becker Strawberrywood.
banjo

fab1574055e92ed77c3c17ed04877ea6eee819c.jpeg

Cool pipes. Any connection to the Goya painting, the nude "gypsy" or bohemian lass wearing a smile? I'd post a pic but someone might get worked up.  ;)

Yes, when Paulo and I exchanged emails he told me it was named after the Goya painting which he tried to emulate the lower portion of her figure, there is a clothed version of the painting as well and hangs next to the original.
banjo

Richard Burley":7uxktbd8 said:
Cool pipes. Any connection to the Goya painting, the nude "gypsy" or bohemian lass wearing a smile? I'd post a pic but someone might get worked up.  ;)

fishnbanjo":mvkoe00e said:
Yes, when Paulo and I exchanged emails he told me it was named after the Goya painting which he tried to emulate the lower portion of her figure, there is a clothed version of the painting as well and hangs next to the original.
banjo

Richard Burley":mvkoe00e said:
Doubly cool pipes, then. 8)