Been a looooong time...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

It's been forever since I've posted so I thought I'd make a pit stop here to say...well, Hello Gents.

Briar Babe

Hey there, BriarBabe! It looks like you already know your way around this place. I'm still searching for the bathroom. Glad you're hear and looking forward to making you acquaintance.

Welcome back BB!
loldog-fail-welcome-home2.jpg

Briarbabe":37mvepk2 said:
hobie1dog":37mvepk2 said:
When was the last time you were here?
It feels like a billion years ago. What did I miss?

Business as usual. PAD/TAD in full force amongst the usual suspects (me included). Jiminks still smokes at least a dozen bowls/day.

Cart (Ron) went commercial with his pipemaking, and has been pleasing those who have an eye for quality work at more than affordable prices.

Mr. Klutz has been relocated to an area near Cart, so he's been off the board for a while but has provided updates.

ontariopiper has hung out his shingle and has proven to be a very competent pipesmith.

OzarkWizard has been a very positive addition to the board. Totally unique guy with great stories and contributions. I call him Ozzy.

peeb got a cyber surgery for his ongoing spine issue.

Carlos had a scare with heart issues, but after a stent he seems to be back to health.

Tom (TMacphersonNH) is battling cancer, as you'll know.

No one got banned, so no drama in that sense.

I prolly missed a few events but that's some highlights.

HTH

Cheers,

RR

Hey- I was wondering what became of you. Good to see you're back! Oh yeah- also, cart started smoking Lat blends lol. Shocked the world.

Missed seeing you around here! Looking forward to hearing how things are going for you.

Jim

Jevverrett":lopoxjhj said:
Hey- I was wondering what became of you. Good to see you're back! Oh yeah- also, cart started smoking Lat blends lol. Shocked the world.
Damn near fell out of my chair!

huffelpuff":23564v8h said:
Missed seeing you around here! Looking forward to hearing how things are going for you.

Jim
Doing alright, all things considered. Can't complain...no one listens anyway. In all seriousness though, things are going well!

Welcome back BB. Always good to have a few young ladies amongst the ranks. Looking forward to seeing you around some more!