Been away awile

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobN

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Bob and been a member of this forum for a long time. I've been away a long time and now I'm back. I used to have a different log on, but couldn't remember it. Last year I had major brain surgery and a few months later was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I'm doing great now and feel as if I have a new lease on life and a whole new attitude about life. I've always enjoyed the forum's and want to get active in them. Over the past few years Missouri Meerschaums have become my favorite pipes, although I have quite a few briars amassed over 45 years of enjoying the fine art of pipe smoking. I love good English and Virgina blends, but my main all day tobacco is American and American-English blends. I've never been a fan of aromatics, but recently I've found a few I smoke on occasion. Glad to be back.

Bob

And Glad to have ya back sir!  ;) 
Sounds like you've been kicking butt and taking names.

Welcome back, Bob! I hope life continues to improve for you

"T"

Welcome back. I'm glad that things are looking up.  :cheers: 

Welcome back. Good to hear you are back and getting involved. Plenty of fine folks here.

Hello and Welcome back to the forum, from John in NJ. :study:

Great to have you back Bob old chap, welcome to the fold once again. Good to see you're on the up...