been pretty busy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been busy lately with a new born and trying to get some pipes done for the NY pipe show. here is some of my latest pipes hope you guys like them

I do have an Instagram account "capemaypipes" if any wants to see more of the pipes

Some wild stuff right there. Really like the first one from an artistic standpoint. Kind of like what m.nazarenko makes.

The second one looks like it's giving someone the bird!

Seriously tho, looks like you've been busy in a good way.

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys yeah I love first one. yeah I have been busy in a good way. getting use to having a new born in the house, my wife and I love it. feels good to put a post up again

Terrific work old chap. They're all belters but I'm with Rande; as a piece of art the first one is intriguing and leaves one considering the mechanics of it. Very impressive.

Good to see ya back! That first one is really eye catching! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Really lik'en that first one sir, sorta like a scorpion's tail in a way. ;)

Thanks guys I appreciate it. if anyone finds them self at the ny pipe show please stop by and say hi. I will be at the
A&G pipe table.

I think that last one has the most promise. If you get a stem to match, it'll be a looker!