bent bulldog's location

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bent bulldog

Reaction score
Several of you asked exactly where I am located. I live on Bainbridge Island, WA but spend the vast majority of my hours at my retail shop in Poulsbo which is about 30 miles west of Seattle.

bent bulldog":w5u885dq said:
Several of you asked exactly where I am located. I live on Bainbridge Island, WA but spend the vast majority of my hours at my retail shop in Poulsbo which is about 30 miles west of Seattle.
BI and Poulsbo you say? Small world-

I lived in Indianola for 8 years when I worked at the old Thomas Kemper Brewery just outside Poulsbo in the 90's. Know the area quite well.

What is your shop? I have a good friend in Poulsbo that I visit occasionally and would be pleased to stop by your shop when I get over that way next.

Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post your shop on this thread.

Cheers,

RR

Hello Brewdude: The older I get the smaller the world becomes. My shop is the Cargohold store in the old part of Poulsbo near the marina. It is an upscale men's accessories store with and empahasis on nautical and aeronautical merchandise and of course, as I worked and owned part of a pipe shop long ago the Cargohold has an extensive line of pipes and pipe tobacco. One of my good friends is NW pipesmoker, that is his Youtube moniker, and he lives in Suquamish. Come by and see us anytime.

I had a feeling that was you when you mentioned you had a shop in Poulsbo. I have family in Silverdale, my Daughter has been in your shop, she loves it, and loves Poulsbo. The wife and I are looking at Poulsbo as a possible spot to retire to. Lovely little protected seaport town.

Seen your shop on Toms videos, love it. I'll definitely pop in and say hi when I come up there to visit my daughter.

bent bulldog":rwu8mo7l said:
Hello Brewdude: The older I get the smaller the world becomes. My shop is the Cargohold store in the old part of Poulsbo near the marina. It is an upscale men's accessories store with and empahasis on nautical and aeronautical merchandise and of course, as I worked and owned part of a pipe shop long ago the Cargohold has an extensive line of pipes and pipe tobacco. One of my good friends is NW pipesmoker, that is his Youtube moniker, and he lives in Suquamish. Come by and see us anytime.
I certainly shall. I know the area you speak of. Used to eat at a great little Italian restaurant that faced the harbor with a fantastic wine selection. Don't remember the name just now though.

And of course the best family bakery in the whole flippin' world- Sluy's. Everything they make is fantastic, including and especially the crunch sticks! YUM!!

Used to love going to Sat b'fast at the Diner on Viking Way. Is it still in operation?

I'll bet my buddy has visited your shop. He lives out near Viking Junction, and is a cigar and pipe smoker. Matter of fact he has a large wooden ship's steering wheel in his living room that he probably got from you as he was telling me about that shop one day. His name is Glenn.

I'll be looking you up for sure next visit there.

Cheers,

RR