Bent Stem

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="hr" colSpan="2"><hr /></td></tr><tr><td colSpan="2">

I would definitely deal with Ed (Bent Stem) again. I purchased some SG FVF stored in a mason jar. The jar was carefully packaged and sealed exactly as Ed described. Thanks for making it easy Ed.</td></tr></table>

From the detailed listing to the package I received, communication, specificity, and overall care taken throughout the transaction was absolutely outstanding. I received exactly what I was told I would, packaged with meticulous care.

I would not hesitate to do business with Ed again.

Thanks, Ed, for an excellent transaction!

Received 2 mason jars full of goodness today, perfectly packed and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to buy something again from bent stem

Bought some anniversary Kake and it arrive extremely well packaged and it wonderful stuff, will be buying more.
banjo

Ed can pack one hell of a package! The glass jar and tin were nestled soft and snugly in bubble wrap and peanuts. Highly recommended trade/buying partner!

great seller. I bought a jar of penzance and it was packed very well.

Another great purchase from bentstem, great stuff and great to work with as well!

Great dude to do business with!!!

edited due to fat finger typing.....

Yet another awesome transaction with bent stem, you should jump on what he has left before I wipe him out. :)

Another great transaction with Brother Bentstem. His tobaccos are in great shape, well taken care of and shipped VERY securely. Highly recommend him!

Highest recommendation for Bent Stem.

Ed is a great guy to deal with. Great communication. He shipped immediately and everything was 100% as promised.

8)

Cheers,

RR

+1. Just bought a pipe Ed - purchased on Thursday afternoon, pipe in hand Monday morning. Excellent guy to deal with. Thanks again!

Great Transaction with Bentstem, and quick to ship out your purchase.
Looking forward to doing it again.