bentbulldog

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
Just bought a few tins from Charles and they arrived mighty quick. Excellent Brother to do business with.

A+

I second this! Great communication and fast shipping. I would gladly do business with Charles again.

Agreed, just received the excellently priced, quickly delivered tins I ordered. Thanks, brother!

My shipment arrived and I am thoroughly pleased. Thanks Bentbulldog for the quick shipment and the good assortment you assembled for me.

photo-17.jpg

I'll add my two cents: terrific BoB fellow. My tin and jar arrived quickly and well-packed.

I'd happily do business with him again and I recommend him highly.

Bought a pipe from Charles. Shipped fast and was in exactly the described condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Just chiming in. I bought a few tins of tobacco from Charles - he responded to PMs, shipped quickly, and everything showed up accurately and undamaged.

A+

Got 3 Pete's from him, awesome fast shipping and my mom says the pipes are in great shape. Fantastic

5 day from one side of the country to the other. Very fast shipping, very friendly brother to do business with. Five star

Jobey Astey Classic & Savinelli Natural Apple
Thank you Bentbulldog

Bought a few more tins from Charles last week from his Balkan sale. Once again, excellent BoB member to do business with.

Charles is a stand up guy and a true gentleman to do business with.
I hope I can do business with him again soon. ;)