Bermuda cruise....cuban availability...?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmokeamater

Reaction score
I plan to go on a cruise to Bermuda in a few months on Norwegian. Can anyone tell me if Cuban cigars would be available to me either on the ship or in Bermuda?

The last time I had a chance to purchase genuine Cubans was on my trip to Hong Kong in '88. I miss them so.

Hermit":c1hg4p05 said:
Find the LCDH.
There might not be one.

City: British Naval Dockyards
Name: The Dockyard Humidor
Phone: 441-234-1017
Fax: 441-295-2961

City: Hamilton
Name: Chatham House
Phone: 441-292-8422

Name: Tienda de Tabaco

Name: Tobacco Associates
Phone: 441-292-4411

City: St. George
Name: St. George Humidor
Phone: 441-297-8204
Fax: 441-295-2961

I can't find a LCDH. Good luck.

I was in Hamilton about 10 years ago and the local B&M stocked cubans, I thought the prices were kind of high though. Beware of counterfeits! Have a great trip.

This is a public forum. So, as I've done before, I'll post this link for you to read.
Buying, selling, possessing and even smoking these cigars is still illegal. The fines are insane and if you get caught, you'll constantly be searched after all foreign travel. TRUST ME ON THIS! Do yourselves a favor and keep your stogie purchases a little more private. Have a safe trip.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/clearing/restricted/cuban_cigars.xml

Hi Sean: Every neighborhood needs a great cop. Glad you are smokin' here with us.

Marty,
I've seen WAY too many people get banged up over OFAC & Smuggling violations. (Yes, they are seperate charges!)
You know where I work. Thousands upon thousands of Cuban Stogies are grabbed up every week and shredded.

I won't even mention what's going on with the mail parcels from Switzerland and Canada.
The poor slobs that bring / ship them in are in the crosshairs for life!
(or until the embargo is lifted. Not holding my breath for that to happen......)

It's just friendly advice fellas. Don't say I didn't try to warn ya.........

It's just not worth it IMHO
Smoke some good Nicaraguans instead.

"You know where I work. Thousands upon thousands of Cuban Stogies are grabbed up every week and shredded. "

Sean: I gotta tell ya: Looking at your avatar and with knowledge that you work where thousands of cubans are shredded each week (ouch!).....When you least expect it some guy will come up to you and ask "What's in your pipe today?" I'll guarantee its Hurley Burley. Stay well man enjoy your pipe and keep shooting straight!