Best Aromatic You've Ever Smoked?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boswell's :
Penn Dutch Treat
Berry Cobbler
Xmas Cookie
Raspberry Cream
Cherry Smash
Spice & Nice
No Bite Delite

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice

P&W Rumcake

Did i say i liked aro's. :twisted:

I have always enjoyed the Holiday Spirit series. Something that quenches my Aromatic tastes once is awhile, but isn't really a true aro, is good ole Prince Albert.

I had this gawd awful blackberry brandy one last night. Took 2 bowls of Navy Mixture to rid the pipe of the stench.

Was like smoking a muffin.

somedumbjerk":zps6mszy said:
i still occasionally dip into my mcclelland premium aromatics. they smell great, smoke well, and taste good too. the Town Topic is a great maple one. the Best Of Show is like smoking a cake. sounds weird, but it does. if you mix them half and half you are basically smoking really nice belgian waffles. the thing i like about them, is they don't taste like burnt marshmallows mixed with a bad coconut macaroon. in fact, i might smoke an aro at the pipe meeting today for funsies. i usally bring some ten year old virginia. HAH!
I. Am. Going. To. Try. This.

I am a big fan of Peterson University Flake. The plum topping is very tasty but not over done. It smokes nice and cool with no bite.

blr1911":eodhxa3m said:
somedumbjerk":eodhxa3m said:
i still occasionally dip into my mcclelland premium aromatics. they smell great, smoke well, and taste good too. the Town Topic is a great maple one. the Best Of Show is like smoking a cake. sounds weird, but it does. if you mix them half and half you are basically smoking really nice belgian waffles. the thing i like about them, is they don't taste like burnt marshmallows mixed with a bad coconut macaroon. in fact, i might smoke an aro at the pipe meeting today for funsies. i usally bring some ten year old virginia. HAH!
For me Town Topic was good, now the Best of Show, that was so good I ordered another tin. It's still sitting in the baccy drawer unopened while I wander from one opened tin to another. Another wonderful aromatic I found last year was Nording's Labrador, the first tin I ever started and finished within a week. I did buy a second tin and smoked it, but it didn't do for me as the first one did, darn changing tastes! Labrador may be the sweetest I have had.

blr1911":70jo7616 said:
somedumbjerk":70jo7616 said:
Tried it.

That is good stuff. Really good.