Big Ben's Recent Purhase

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Bought these Big Ben's a while ago without stems and finally restored them and got'em back from having new stems made. One I had an original stem made but, the other I had a Churchwarden made for it. Be glad when I get my shop done so I can start making my own stems and such.
P1010023.jpg
P1010024.jpg

Yeah, Bens in a churchwarden format is perfect. They're both great. 8)

Thank you all! I do like the way they came out.

WOW - both of them are so nice... i especially like the shorter one :) WOW!!!

You you guy's for all the compliments. I really like briar calabashes and I've been wanting some for a while now. So this is three in my stable counting my Nording calabash. Thanks again! :D

Wow, those look fantastic! How about some pix of what they looked like when you bought them? Who did the stem work?
I love the Churchwarden.
Have you smoked them yet?

riff raff":60ar1n46 said:
Wow, those look fantastic! How about some pix of what they looked like when you bought them? Who did the stem work?
I love the Churchwarden.
Have you smoked them yet?
Thank you sir, Floyd Norwood did the stems for me and I haven't smoked either of them yet and probably wont ever smoke the Churchwarden, just got it for my collection see'en I didn't have one. Looking for a special occasion to smoke it. I smoke my cobs most the time. Here's a auction photo of the two before the stems.
bigben1.jpg

They are lovely and in great shape to refurb as well. You have a stronger will than I if you don't smoke the Churchwarden at least once!

riff raff":okuyusbh said:
They are lovely and in great shape to refurb as well. You have a stronger will than I if you don't smoke the Churchwarden at least once!
Well, I don't know, its pretty long. I'm unsure if I can see that far from my face to light it. :lol:

Simple Man":fk385pwz said:
Brilliant! You had quite the eye for what they "could be". I would be proud to own either one of those, they are just beautiful!
Thank you very kindly sir. :D