BigBehr

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullnbones

Reaction score
Bought two tins of FVF from BigBehr, he replied to all communication very quickly and shipped my tins out very fast. I would buy from him again

ditto. bigbehr is a great seller, very easy to deal with

Bill

Shipped off the second half of my end of a trade on Tuesday which will hopefully arrive at its destination today or tomorrow. I have to say BigBehr was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, fast shipment, and an all around swell guy. I would trade with him again in a heart beat.

Almost forgot to post feedback here. BigBehr gets an A++ rating from me. Fast responses to all correspondence, and record time for shipping.

bought cigars from Behr and they came very fast and he was very nice about dealing with a noob and was all around great. I would love to do business with him again!

Thanks man!!!

Just received my end of a group buy executed by BigBehr.

He shipped fast - in fact the day he received the goods. Communication was excellent and everything was as promised.

I won't hesitate to do any deals with him in the future!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

I was part of a general overseas order he arranged, and everything arrived as expected. A fair deal!

I purchased a Barber b-line from BigBehr. The transaction was as smooth as you like--good price, fast shipping, and fine email communication. I'll happily do business with him again, should the opportunity arise. Nice fellow.

Nonsailor":vtkhwzig said:
I purchased a Barber b-line from BigBehr. The transaction was as smooth as you like--good price, fast shipping, and fine email communication. I'll happily do business with him again, should the opportunity arise. Nice fellow.
Same here. Love my b-line.

Just received some tobacco as a trade with BigBehr. He's a good guy to work with. Friendly, fast shipping and all round good service.

First rate communication, prompt shipping, and everything delivered as promised. Thanks Ryan!

Purchased some 'baca from BigBehr. Would do biz with him every day of the week and twice on Sunday! Top notch.

Thank you sir,
Doody

Purchased some tobacco from BigBehr as well. Speedy shipping and always constant communication. Thanks!