Bill Gates is Evil.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems quite obvious to me that he should have spent his money on high-class hookers.

puros_bran":l1heryfs said:
   Oh I clearly see the connection between those two.  :shock: 
I'm just saying it doesn't matter who they are they can try to make themselves look good
just to get the peoples praise and approval so they can bend you over while doing so or later. I trust very few people no matter what walk of life there in and people with money and power are on the top of my list.
Judge not and ye shall not be judged...........Well I reckon I've broken another but, I won't have to try and push a Camel through an eye of a needle either.  ;) 

The problem with that logic is Bill really isn't associated with Microsoft anymore. He doesn't call the shots, he isn't the 'Face' of the company anymore. As pointed out earlier he handed that over to Balmer.. So he could work more with the Gates Foundation.

I'm not championing Bill as a great guy, or anything like that. He is what he is. As I'd stated earlier I just don't understand why it's popular to hate him, consider him evil, to the point of comparing him to murderous drug lords.

If heading a successful business is evil then yes he is evil incarnate....but then so is every other business owner in the world, and that position is illogical.

And if you are going to quote scripture quote the whole thought.

After that statement the disciples asked "who then can be saved?"
Jesus replied "with man it is impossible, but with god all things are possible."

puros_bran":g47vijc1 said:
  The problem with that logic is Bill really isn't associated with Microsoft anymore.   He doesn't call the shots, he isn't the 'Face' of the company anymore.  As pointed out earlier he handed that over to Balmer.. So he could work more with the Gates Foundation.

I'm not championing Bill as a great guy, or anything like that. He is what he is.  As I'd stated earlier I just don't understand why it's popular to hate him, consider him evil, to the point of comparing him to murderous drug lords.

If heading a successful business is evil then yes he is evil incarnate....but then so is every other business owner in the world, and that position is illogical.

exactly..
-how has Bill Gates bent anyone over?
-comparing him to drug lords is nuts.

I trust very few people no matter what walk of life there in and people with money and power are on the top of my list. sad

Bullwinkle":42sdorfx said:
puros_bran":42sdorfx said:
  The problem with that logic is Bill really isn't associated with Microsoft anymore.   He doesn't call the shots, he isn't the 'Face' of the company anymore.  As pointed out earlier he handed that over to Balmer.. So he could work more with the Gates Foundation.

I'm not championing Bill as a great guy, or anything like that. He is what he is.  As I'd stated earlier I just don't understand why it's popular to hate him, consider him evil, to the point of comparing him to murderous drug lords.

exactly..  
-how has Bill Gates bent anyone over?  
-comparing him to drug lords is nuts.

I trust very few people no matter what walk of life there in and people with money and power are on the top of my list. sad
You guys are missing it completely. I didn't compare him to a drug lord, I just pointed out anybody can donate money and make himself look good in the eye's of most people.
That's what I love about this forum thing, others can take things out of context and twist words and if one is not good at typing or expressing ones self in the written word he's made to always look like he's an idiot. If you all want to put your trust in big money and powerful people you have that right but, I choose not to, that is my right.
And BTW, he bends you over every time you buy his crap software that isn't even fixed yet for $300+

Umm. No.

First off as for looking like an idiot. I have close to 10,000 semi literate post to prove that point wrong. Grammar and punctuation has zero to do with right/wrong.

Second. I didn't say anything about trusting anyone.

Thirdly. I don't own anything produced by Microsoft but if I did, no one forced me too. AND. Bill Gates hasn't touched MS products in a long while. Do you realize Ballmer has been MS's CEO since 2000? That Bill Gates hasn't even held a position with the company since 2008??

puros_bran":bwqiad92 said:
Umm.  No.

First off as for looking like an idiot. I have close to 10,000 semi literate post to prove that point wrong.  Grammar and punctuation has zero to do with right/wrong.  

Second.  I didn't say anything about trusting anyone.  

Thirdly.  I don't own anything produced by Microsoft but if I did, no one forced me too.  AND.  Bill Gates hasn't touched MS products in a long while.  Do you realize Ballmer has been MS's CEO since 2000?  That Bill Gates hasn't even held a position with the company since 2008??  
No I didn't but, even back then he was charging too much for faulty software as far as I'm concerned.

Cartaphilus":ano9f9gy said:
puros_bran":ano9f9gy said:
Umm.  No.

First off as for looking like an idiot. I have close to 10,000 semi literate post to prove that point wrong.  Grammar and punctuation has zero to do with right/wrong.  

Second.  I didn't say anything about trusting anyone.  

Thirdly.  I don't own anything produced by Microsoft but if I did, no one forced me too.  AND.  Bill Gates hasn't touched MS products in a long while.  Do you realize Ballmer has been MS's CEO since 2000?  That Bill Gates hasn't even held a position with the company since 2008??  
No I didn't but, even back then he was charging too much for faulty software as far as I'm concerned.
did he hold a gun to your head and make you buy his software? you can always buy your software from that nut job that use to be Jobs. if he hadn't thought he knew more than his doctors he would probably still be here.

Cartaphilus":wo801l1q said:
He worked hard to cultivate his Robin Hood image, and frequently distributed money to the poor through housing projects and other civic activities, which gained him notable popularity among the poor.
I don't trust public displays of altruism by celebrities generally. This includes politicians.

deathmetal":2idq3hfi said:
Cartaphilus":2idq3hfi said:
He worked hard to cultivate his Robin Hood image, and frequently distributed money to the poor through housing projects and other civic activities, which gained him notable popularity among the poor.
I don't trust public displays of altruism by celebrities generally. This includes politicians.
I don't know where you got that, but, that's not my quote. If I said anything about good ole Bill it was that he's a piece of garbage. ;)

Rob_In_MO":qu6f1855 said:
puros_bran":qu6f1855 said:
Actually you did.. Post 5 on page 2.  
Getting forgetful in your old age, Cart?  :p
Yes, but it was taken out of context, that was out of a Wiki article about Escobar and how he portrayed himself and I compared him to Gates. It was not as posted. Some around here like to twist things around
to get someone riled, sorry but, I'm not taking the bait. ;)

Don't martyr yourself just yet Joan of Arc, the guy you are trashing was agreeing with YOU. Your lack of reading comprehension is all that's upsetting you.