Bill Taylor (Ashton Pipes) Died Yesterday

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hagley

Reaction score
I am so sad to say that my friend Bill Taylor died yesterday. He was my friend, and I was his friend. I couldn't believe it when I got an email of his passing. I started crying, and went upstairs and told my wife that I really needed a hug.

My wife had met Bill several times, and loved him as I did. I don't throw around the word "friend", but he was truly my friend.

I have fond memories of him, having visited his shop and home more than a dozen times.

We will really miss Bill Taylor. I loved him like a brother. God rest your soul. Some day we will meet and laugh like we used to.

Mike

Yeah, sad deal.... A loss for not only pipedom but the world in general...

We spoke about it yesterday.
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/the-round-table-f12/william-ashton-taylor-passed-away-today-t6232.htm

I hadn't seen that. I checked for a posting about Bill, but didn't see it mentioned.

Mike Hagley

Forgive me if you thought I was saying you were in error for another post or something...

That's not what I meant.. Many of us either have or wanted to have the mans work... Those of us that didn't personally know him still share in the loss...

I was just wanting to let you see what others had said...