Birth year Dunhill Collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustanggt

Reaction score
I have the start of a collection of birth year Dunhills not only from my birth year but also from all those that I love. I'll start with my birth year of 1962.
DSC_0492_zpsd5905c4a.jpg

This is my sister's birth year pipe of 1963. She died two years ago from cancer so this one is most special to me.
DSC_0532_zpsf6df038c.jpg

This one is my next sister in age. 1964 Group 4 Dublin on right.
DSC_0426_zps9f66d02a.jpg

The one on the right is my baby sister's year of 1969 and the one on the left is right between Mom and Dad of 1935.
DSC_0417_zps0331af5f.jpg

So my immediate family is taken care of. Now it is off to my beautiful wife, our son and my three daughters, the middle girl is with God.

That's one VERY NICE collection of BY Dunnies ya got there! It's especially nice with all the familial connections.

A very impressive collection mustanggt!

Your idea to collect birth year pipes of your family members is genius! I may have to use that one myself! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks fellas. Once in a great while I manage to surprise myself with a good idea. It brings even more meaning to know while I am smoking a particular pipe I will be thinking of the person I love.

Well I just got a pleasant surprise. I was bidding on a 1985 unsmoked Dunhill Coopersark had that closed yesterday. I missed it by $5. I was really disappointed because it was my first daughters birth year. However today I received an offer from him to buy it because the winner had welched on the deal. It's my lucky day I guess. :cheers: