Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardedbassguy

Reaction score
Since this is my first year to be smoking, I'm not familiar with the pipe and tobacco industry around this time of year.

Do the online retailers usually have Thanksgiving / Black Friday / Cyber Monday / Cyber Week sales? And are they any good?

I'm trying to best use my limited budget to sate my TAD and PAD, and will gladly wait the couple of weeks if it will be worth it.

I would say from seeing your latest haul your done for the year.
But, as I never pay to much attention to sales because I purchase estate pipes when they come up and tobacco only once a month I couldn't tell ya.

I'm new too but P&C runs sales all the time so I'm sure they will do something.

If you order from almost any of the on-line retailers, you will be on their mailing lists for sales. But to answer your question more directly, I don't remember there being any specifically 'cyber-Monday' deals.

Cartaphilus":13ab8vg8 said:
I would say from seeing your latest haul your done for the year.
But, as I never pay to much attention to sales because I purchase estate pipes when they come up and tobacco only once a month I couldn't tell ya.
Lol, I'm trying to right my past mistakes!

And I'd love to get into the estate pipe buying practice, but I still have so much to learn before I start that.