Blackstrap by Jack Lee. A short review for a must try blend!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blade Parker

Reaction score
Blackstrap by Jack Lee Blend is by far my favourite blend, closely followed by Lane 1Q. It has a delicious caramel aroma out of the pouch and equally enjoyable when lit. It burns cool and stays lit with a nic hit that is not too harsh. It has a very full, thick smoke that I enjoy and rarely find with other blends. (I love it when the smoke is so thick and creamy you can feel it.) This is a must if you have not tried it yet.

Have you tried it already? I would love to try some similar blends, please recommend some!

macbaren's vanilla creme flake is really good. It has a thicker, creamier taste, being that it is a flake. I cannot recommend any other vanilla blends at this time.

If you like a thick creamy smoke, call up Justforhim.com and see if you can order some Mellow Monk. It is a new blend they have that is really good. It does have some latakia in it, but it is not overpowering. It is a good aromatic style blend with an english twist. Let me know if you can't order any and I will send you a sample. It is one of my favorites.

4noggins Killingtons is a great aromatic blend as well. I would be glad to send you a sample of all the blends I mentioned if you would like. Just PM me.

Thanks for that Bro, out of all my blends it is my GoTo when I am in the shop. It took me fully a year to get the profile just right.

JL