Blasphemy or not?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
Is it blasphemy to cary other pipes in my Dunhill 5 pipe case? They are all English pipes but what say you? Should I get a different case to carry the other pipes and only Dunhill products in the Dunhill 5 pipe case?

Sounds like a convenient excuse to buy more Dunhills! :D

Oh,. and pipe cases..... :lol:

ontariopiper":e99gelnf said:

That's what I was thinking. Wouldn't want to upset the Dunhill Secret police.

tarheel7734":lyokb70b said:
ontariopiper":lyokb70b said:

By the pipes in your profile, you might want to see if Ferndown makes cases (?)

ontariopiper":jtp67k86 said:
tarheel7734":jtp67k86 said:
ontariopiper":jtp67k86 said:

By the pipes in your profile, you might want to see if Ferndown makes cases (?)
Lol Ferndown is a one man and woman making pipes. LES turns the pipes and Dolly finishes and stains them. Not sure he does leather work but will ask next time I chat with him.

tarheel7734":uwh0wwmt said:
Is it blasphemy to cary other pipes in my Dunhill 5 pipe case? They are all English pipes but what say you? Should I get a different case to carry the other pipes and only Dunhill products in the Dunhill 5 pipe case?
OH MY GOD !! How dare you eve THINK of putting ANYTHING but a Dunhill in a Dunhill case!!  And are you serious? You smoke OTHER pipes than Dunhil? What are you a Philistine ? How could you ?  Some people  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: See Lord Guyrox post above :twisted: :twisted:

Lord Guyrox":ncsy4c9l said:
Is this a serious question?
The Dunhill secret police are everywhere. I don't want to be tortured by them forcing me to smoke royal yacht in a grabow or some of that Lakeland tobacco. That is horrific torture no one should be forced to partake in.

Its tongue-in-cheek. Thought I would have fun with it lol.

tarheel7734":q1fjr6so said:
Lord Guyrox":q1fjr6so said:
Is this a serious question?
The Dunhill secret police are everywhere. I don't want to be tortured by them forcing me to smoke royal yacht in a grabow or some of that Lakeland tobacco. That is horrific torture no one should be forced to partake in.

Its tongue-in-cheek. Thought I would have fun with it lol.

Glad you clarified that. Thought it might be. But there again I'm usually a literal kind of guy.

Cheers,

RR

If ya like all your pipes what dadburn difference does it make I say.
Dunhill, Shmunhill! It's a PIPE case, hence made to carry your pipes so........... ;)

monbla256":rr5iptiu said:
tarheel7734":rr5iptiu said:
OH MY GOD !! How dare you eve THINK of putting ANYTHING but a Dunhill in a Dunhill case!!  And are you serious? You smoke OTHER pipes than Dunhil? What are you a Philistine ? How could you ?  Some people  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: See Lord Guyrox post above  :twisted: :twisted:
I agree. Simply not on, old boy. I don't even allow my Dunhills in the same ROOM as those other lowly mongrels for fear that they may prove a bad influence, or offend their delicate sensiblilities. :p

My one and only Dunhill is an abused estate rehab. When I got it the bowl had broken off the shank and the stem was a cheap replacement. It's all back in one piece now and smokes pretty well too, but I think the damage left it with a brain injury. It doesn't even seem to notice that it's slumming in my rack with all those other brands. Poor devil..... :cry: :shock: :lol: :lol:

ontariopiper":3q7jbdu9 said:
My one and only Dunhill is an abused estate rehab.
We MUST track down the previous owner and jail him for this crime. And I'm not thinking Stck's prison, but a real one. THIS is true blasphemy.

Just send any excess Dunhill pipes to me, as I'll never be able to afford one in this lifetime.

Lord Guyrox":nfn0uq4w said:
ontariopiper":nfn0uq4w said:
My one and only Dunhill is an abused estate rehab.
We MUST track down the previous owner and jail him for this crime. And I'm not thinking Stck's prison, but a real one. THIS is true blasphemy.
Too right! I'm surprised the Dunhill Police haven't done so already! Perhaps when they do they can gift me a few pipes in recognition of my rescue attempts :lol: :lol:

hobie1dog":qaj1kx6x said:
Just send any excess Dunhill pipes to me, as I'll never be able to afford one in this lifetime.
Just buy a Ferndown or two. I actually prefer my Ferndowns to the Dunhill. They can be had in the 150-200 price range.