Blue

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconer

Reaction score
Have you noticed there seems to be a lot of Blue in user names? I mean we have Bluedigital, Bluboy, Blue Max, Bluesmk, bluegrass and the list goes on. So I'm thinking, maybe we could get Jason to change our usernames. I could be Blue Falcon 8) , Piet- Blue Horizons, BeeBiz- Bluebeard, Bruins- Blue Bear, and Doc Manhattan- Doctor blue- Doctor Blue!, even our new member Blackhorse could be Bluehorse. How would you add Blue to your name? Like New Smoker to Blew Smoker? Nah that doesn't work so good. :lol!:

Velveteagle to Blue Velvet! this is cool! Well maybe. :shock:

Falconer":f8xnrs2x said:
How would you add Blue to your name? Like New Smoker to Blew Smoker? Nah that doesn't work so good. :lol!:
:scratch: That just sounds vulgar Valky. :lol!:

True Blue Smoker, I am from KY after all.

New Smoker":jqq8815w said:
Falconer":jqq8815w said:
How would you add Blue to your name? Like New Smoker to Blew Smoker? Nah that doesn't work so good. :lol!:

Okay hows bout Smok'n Blues? 8)

Falconer":ed42h1kh said:
New Smoker":ed42h1kh said:
Falconer":ed42h1kh said:

Okay hows bout Smok'n Blues? 8)
I have a feeling that Jason is going to have his hands full when this thread is finished. Hmmmm Smok'n Blues...... :D

Well, Dr. Manhattan (the comic book character) is already blue, so it's easy for me.

Falconer":1d7uls4r said:
Have you noticed there seems to be a lot of Blue in user names? I mean we have Bluedigital, Bluboy, Blue Max, Bluesmk, bluegrass and the list goes on. So I'm thinking, maybe we could get Jason to change our usernames. I could be Blue Falcon 8) , Piet- Blue Horizons, BeeBiz- Bluebeard, Bruins- Blue Bear, and Doc Manhattan- Doctor blue- Doctor Blue!, even our new member Blackhorse could be Bluehorse. How would you add Blue to your name? Like New Smoker to Blew Smoker? Nah that doesn't work so good. :lol!:
Piet Blue Who?........... I think not bro!!!! :lol!:

Lupulus":3kr3s7gd said:
I only need to add one letter and I'll be Blupulus!
oh, that's awesome. we got to at least do it for you. blupulus! it's so fun to say, blupulus! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"Blue Beard"??? Well, Valky... you finally did it... I don't have a damn thing to say!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Robert, aka Blue Beard???? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

beebiz":u6lvyufr said:
"Blue Beard"??? Well, Valky... you finally did it... I don't have a damn thing to say!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You can call me Blue Falcon! spitt'n image ain't it?
captain-falcon-big.png

Falconer":8rmd5xki said:
beebiz":8rmd5xki said:

You can call me Blue Falcon! spitt'n image ain't it?
captain-falcon-big.png
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In my book Valky you are a HERO!!!
Especially after what arrived in the post yesterday!!!!!!
...........does this sound gay???????????????.................nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":hdmds2wk said:
...........does this sound gay???????????????.................nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Nope... sounds like buying someone's admiration to me!!!
:lol!: :lol!:

Robert

beebiz":9gksgai8 said:
Piet Binsbergen":9gksgai8 said:
Nope... sounds like buying someone's admiration to me!!!
:lol!: :lol!:

Robert
:sunny:

Talk about blue, I'm watching Boise St. Boy are they a fun team! Blue field, all blue uniforms and always after every game you can say they blew right past the opposing team!

Go Blue Broncos! :cheers:

Hey BlueBird, down here we have the Blue Bulls Rugby team. I think Piet and / or Muddler might be supporters.
n642192790_359921_7674.jpg

bluedigital":9k3qgbrg said:
Hey BlueBird, down here we have the Blue Bulls Rugby team. I think Piet and / or Muddler might be supporters.
n642192790_359921_7674.jpg
Yee ousa! the gal on right's givn'n me blue balls! :lol!: