BoB "Bulldog Bruce" Dodson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
I spoke to Bruce yesterday and he asked me to post an update on his situation.

Great news! Some of you know that Bruce had liver cancer and was on the list for a liver transplant. Well I am happy to report that it is 15 days post op of Bruce's liver transplant and he is doing very well! His body is not showing any signs of rejection of the new liver and Bruce is feeling good.

He has to stay down in Salt Lake near the hospital for about 4 more weeks before he can be released to go back home to Idaho but things are going well and on schedule.

There is a great story out of this that he shared with me that I would like to pass on in light of our recent discussions of the impending healthcare enslavement and forced "social justice". Bruce and his wife were faced with having to pay for a hotel room near the hospital for approximately 4-6 weeks which would have just about wiped them out. Well a kind fellow in Idaho donated a nice travel trailer RV and set them up near the hospital for the stay to help them cut way down on their out of pocket expenses. Now that is true "social justice"! :cheers:

We should expect to see Bruce posting on the board in the near future. Please keep Bruce and his wife Chris in your prayers.

Mark

Great news. Bruce is a great guy that has struggled over the past year or so. So glad it's turned out good.

Thanks for the update JP.
Hope he continues to heal and mend and look forward to hearing from him on here in the future.
Thanks to the one who donated the use of the RV as well, it's nice to hear about these little glimmers of hope.