bob t shirt

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I read some things about a bob shirt being made and would like to get together with a few folks on getting one made up I would love to get one get back to me with any ideas

Something along these lines, I should think:

http://www.amazon.com/Impact-SUBIM22-Merchandising-Tuxedo-T-Shirt/dp/B0095ZL7QW/ref=cts_ap_1_fbt

t10.jpg
" />

Hopefully it will turn out better than the BoB underwear idea we ran with a few years back. Figured it would be a success, what with it's simplicity. Simply an old, torn pair of briefs with a letter B scribbled on each cheek. Put em on and bend over and voila! BoB undies. For whatever reason it just didn't go over so well :scratch:

Puff Daddy":cxghedbd said:
Hopefully it will turn out better than the BoB underwear idea we ran with a few years back. Figured it would be a success, what with it's simplicity. Simply an old, torn pair of briefs with a letter B scribbled on each cheek. Put em on and bend over and voila! BoB undies. For whatever reason it just didn't go over so well :scratch:
:lol:  The assumption may have been faulty; how many BoB members actually wear underwear? Rhetorical question, of course--I don't really want to know.

Richard Burley":s5nss8t5 said:
:lol:  The assumption may have been faulty; how many BoB members actually wear underwear? Rhetorical question, of course--I don't really want to know.
I don't, except for to the doctor. Every since that bow tie wearing neurosurgeon said "go on, we are all friends here" after I'd protested mightily about dropping trou for lack of. .. And the nurse started laughing, belly rolling laughter none the less, I started wearing bloomers to visits.

T-shirt is an interesting idea. I don't what the interest would be in such a thing, but I do a good amount of drawing painting and other artwork. Have done some logo design work etc. in the past. I would be willing to donate some time in coming up with a design for a shirt.

Just for the record, and I don't know who was in charge of it, but I still haven't gotten my Secret Decoder Ring from back when we ordered them.

Gonzo":mvb81nia said:
T-shirt is an interesting idea. I don't what the interest would be in such a thing, but I do a good amount of drawing painting and other artwork. Have done some logo design work etc. in the past. I would be willing to donate some time in coming up with a design for a shirt.
Gonzo, make something.. Load it on one of the shirt/hat/mug/key fob printing sights. Give us a link.

puros_bran":n5icqpd7 said:
Gonzo":n5icqpd7 said:
Gonzo, make something.. Load it on one of the shirt/hat/mug/key fob printing sights.  Give us a link.
Good idea!

We have a sewing/embroidery factory in the living room, one table down from the model trains. The ability to do it isn't the issue.

Two reasons for saying load it on one of those sites and be done with it.
One: since inception, with the exception of POY we have disallowed personal profit or the appearance of personal profit off of BoB.
Two: not a single council member/admin/moderator wants to deal with "he said/she said" crap that will arise from allowing it.

This is exactly why it has never happened. Someone brings it up, someone volunteers to do them, they are told to do it but load it on one of those shirt printing sites, it never happens.

The last time it was brought up I actually showed how it's the most economically feasible model...before it died out.

BTW: This is the 657th "we need tshirts' thread.

657 threads and still no t-shirts.............

OK, maybe just a membership card you can slip into your wallet next to your drone hunting permit?

Lol.

Ozzie, if you have the capability to make a card nothing is stopping you from making a card. Nothing is stopping you from making a card  and gifting it. We just ask that you don't sell it.    If you can get with someone that makes a design or design one yourself, and handle the leg work of getting it to cafepress or vistaprint or any of the hundreds of card printing outfits, knock yourself out.. Just share a link so the rest of us can get one.

See how that works?  Exactly the same as tshirts.  

Just don't unsee the kiwi.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/11/91/20/67/image10.jpg

puros_bran":v92313lr said:
Lol.

Ozzie, if you have the capability to make a card nothing is stopping you from making a card. Nothing is stopping you from making a card  and gifting it. We just ask that you don't sell it.    If you can get with someone that makes a design or design one yourself, and handle the leg work of getting it to cafepress or vistaprint or any of the hundreds of card printing outfits, knock yourself out.. Just share a link so the rest of us can get one.

See how that works?  Exactly the same as tshirts.  

Just don't unsee the kiwi.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/11/91/20/67/image10.jpg
I had to look................

I have the ability to print 13x19 photos, and a laminator. Plenty of card stock. PM me with ideas and I'll get them out to those who want them. Money? No money required. I have less use for money as time goes by any whoooooo...........

[/quote said:
I had to look................

I have the ability to print 13x19 photos, and a laminator. Plenty of card stock. PM me with ideas and I'll get them out to those who want them. Money? No money required. I have less use for money as time goes by any whoooooo...........

I am working on a sketch for t-shirt at this point. If it works out well I will send it to ya as a possibility for cards.

Put in some more time on the t-shirt idea  today. Am hoping to have it uploaded within a week. :D

Probably a lot sooner. Getting a lot done.