BoB T-Shirts?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the shirt thing should happen and there are profits made...how about using them to help supply the next box pass should there be one? Not saying it's a great idea, just an idea.

You know, now that I'm thinking about it I don't know why I didn't ask Chris if I could pay him on a redesign. I think I was assuming it would just be fairly pricey. $250-500 seems to be the going rate for professional logo design services. I do like the idea of turning the wooden sign part into a vector graphic.

It would be pretty awesome and I would imagine that a lot of the Brothers would love to have BoB gear. It's your baby! :afro:

hobie1dog":w0kzgwhl said:
Hermit":w0kzgwhl said:
Our fearless leader:
Danish Pipe Guy
now we know the rest of the story. thanks
DPG is probably just some used car salesman who takes the summer off to relax near the ocean :shock:

Centurian 803":yo4lyaus said:
If everything works out I want some BoB stuff!!!!! :bounce:
Fellas, where are we on this issue?
Most of the postings have shown that there is an interest in B.O.B. gear.
Jason? JP? PB? DPG? .....Bueller, Bueller, Bueller!!?? :p

Isnt DPG actually on vacation and pretty much out of contact for the summer? I seem to recall a post of his to that effect.

Philthy":v4jbvnui said:
Isnt DPG actually on vacation and pretty much out of contact for the summer? I seem to recall a post of his to that effect.
I have seen him "lurking" about.........

I've been unusually busy lately so I haven't spent much time looking into our options. DPG said he was cool with whatever we decided so as soon as I get some extra time I'll come up with a plan. I'll try to keep everyone informed.

jhuggett":pfnp0iu3 said:
I've been unusually busy lately so I haven't spent much time looking into our options. DPG said he was cool with whatever we decided so as soon as I get some extra time I'll come up with a plan. I'll try to keep everyone informed.
Thats cool, Thanks for the efforts Jason! :cheers:

I love a good t-shirt. Especially when it relates to my hobbies. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this. I have a smokingpipes.com t-shirt and wear it a lot!