BoB turns two...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Wednesday, December 9th the forum will be two years old. Happy Birthday BoB!

Thanks to all of you for making this a successful venture and a great place to hang out. :cheers:

Special thanks to Danish_Pipe_Guy, Carlos, puros_bran, and last but not least Puff Daddy. Without them I don't think we would have made it. You guys rock!

See, I am as important as I think I am... :D :D

I'm glad j posted this though, it reminded me its time for yearly dues..

Please multiply your post count by 5 and send that many dollars to

Puros_bran
555 5th St
PBville KY

Happy Birthday B.O.B. !!!
I am glad to have joined this past year and I hope to be a member for many years to come.
A round of applause to the Mods and CHEERS to all the Brothers!!!!! :!:

Informative, entertaining, at times tense, kudos to the mods and all the time they devote. A standing ovation for the generosity shown by the members.

PB,,,,the check is in the mail, but this year I want a reciept,,, :p

icon_cheers.png
Great job guys, and thanks for providing all of us a home on the internets!!!!

Sending out a Happy Birthday to BOB, and a very special thank you to all the guys that use their time to make this a great place to be a part of. To all the "Brothers" thank you too, without this site I would know nothing about this pipe smoking lifestyle. THANKS !!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday Bob and many thanks to all the special people who make this a wonderful place to hang out. PB, I'll have to give you an iou. Spent all my cash on donuts! You know how we are. :face:

I 'member it well... The KnoxBoard's imminent demise was on everyone's mind, and j the huggett said, "Hey, no biggie. I'll fix y'all right up!"

9,000 hours of stressful unpaid labor later, I'm sure he'd do the same thing again, too. Without hesitation.

Maybe.

OK, probably not. :lol:

Ken, he wasn't slighting members.. He was thanking the moderaters and admiministraters...

Truth be known you'd be a better Mod than me, I'm all the time wanting to ban people but they won't let me... :D :D :D

pipetongue1":c1hz6c8n said:
:D Ok, but I'll still sulk, a retired Yoda??? :santa: :rendeer:
But Ken... you are a man of such few words as a regular thing, how will we know when the sulking has passed? :lol:

A mood symbol by your avatar, maybe?