Boda Pipe Shop 25th Anniversary

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ol'Dawg

Reaction score
On Friday Oct. 16th Boda Pipe Shop in Greenville, SC will have their 25th anniversary event from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Caesar's will cater the special event with complimentary hors d'ouvres, coffee and iced tea. Door prizes will be available. Cynthia Fuente, granddaughter of Arturo Fuente, Sr, will be there along with company representative, David Ludwig, and have a great selection of rare smokes like Opus X, Hemingway, Diamond Crown, Anejo and rare sungrowns just for this event. They will also have a pipe sale the entire weekend with discounts 10% to 40% off briar pipes and a selection of hand-carved meerschaum pipes that will be discounted 10% - 20% off.

Jim

That sounds like it will be an awesome event Jim! I hope to be hooked up on a nice Red or Black drum about that time out on the Crystal Coast. Maybe it won't be too windy for a smoke between strikes.

Good luck Mark! The fishing can be great there whether fishing the surf, a pier, charter boat or party boat. If you've never done it, I can recommend the Capt. Stacy party boat for a fun time. Capt. Stacy website

Jim

Would be interesting to go to just to see an Opus X sel at MSRP... Or.... To see that Fuente does actually approve of the price gouge they claim to pull dealership rights over...

Hey Jim pick me up a box of Forbiden X and a couple boxes of Sharks... I'll pay ya the second tuesday of next week.. :D :D :D

puros_bran":cg4cmp5q said:
Hey Jim pick me up.....a couple boxes of Sharks... I'll pay ya the second tuesday of next week.. :D :D :D
Do you want those skinned and filleted? :geek:

Jim

Ahaaa...there is a Fuente cigar with a nickname of "Shark". I thought you were referring to price gouging dealers/salesmen. :lol:

What's a good price for one Shark? one Opus x? $10 $15 $20 $25?

Jim