Bombed by Clay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d4klutz

Reaction score
I will tell you what! It is wonderful to come home on Friday after a rough week and find a bomb from Alaska sitting in my easy chair. Clay had offered up some beeswax a few weeks back, and I had mentioned that I would like to get some. He sent the beeswax, all right, but the sneaky brother also included a hefty amount of tobacco along with it. The box included a lot of blends I haven't tried, in sealed glass jars. It was like Christmas, but better. No one in my family would give me baccy for Christmas! :lol!:

Included were the following:

1 baggie with a generous portion of beeswax
1 baggie with a sample of Ennerdale Flake
1 jar of Dan Tobacco Blue Note
1 jar of PS Nougat
1 jar Lane Hazelnut
1 jar PS Luxury Twist Flake
1 jar C+D Billy Bud
1 jar Lane RLP-6
and
1 3xl Carhart workshirt with ducktape on the pocket. It was used to keep the glass jars protected, but what Clay didn't know is that it would be put to good use. :lol!: Even though it is well worn and has a few stains, I always need work clothes as I work on diesels and old vehicles in my limited spare time. With the beautiful, cool weather we are having this weekend, it was perfect to wear while smoking a pipe. I really like the touch added by the duct tape too :cheers:

Thanks, Clay, for your generosity. I am looking forward to trying all of these blends. Everything will be put to good use :)

Good on Clay...and no one deserves it more than you. :cheers: You have been so generous to me and probably many others! And by the way...thanks to the Walnut samples that you sent me, (twice), Walnut has become one of my very favorites. Hopefully some of the tobacco blenders that are trying to come up with a Walnut match are successful, and I will be able to continue to enjoy it. Thank you again, my friend.

Good for you, Clay.

Enjoy those smokes, JP. Did you ever think you were gonna have this much fun?

Clay is one generous gent as your finding out.
I met him on another forum a few years ago and he bombarded me
with so many tobacco samples I don't think I've smoked them all yet.
He's certainly one of the good guys, it's a shame he isn't around more often. ;)