Bombed by Lesath!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simple Man

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I just got home from a long day at work and there was a large package awaiting me. The Christmas card attached to the box was simply signed "BOOM" - Lesath. :lol:

Boom, was right! Inside was LOTS of wonderful gifts wrapped in green and red paper.

Here is what it contained:

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies: Which I am fixin' to get into once I finish this post and make some coffee!

Homemade Macadamia Nut Cookies: I was just complaining to my wife yesterday that we haven't had any time to make Christmas cookies! These are REALLY appreciated!

A large bar of 72% Dark Chocolate.

A beautiful blown glass ornament, described as a witch ball, to keep away evil spirits. It says that fishermen used to tie them into their nets to keep evil spirits away at sea. I wonder if I can tie it on my fly-line.  :lol:

200g of Peter Heinrichs Curly Pipe Tobacco. I am SO excited to try this! It is supposed to be similar to Three Nuns. 4 Noggins states that it is a good blend to use as is or to mix with a favorite blend. I will try it as is first.

100g of 2014 Christmas Cheer. Once again, here's a blend that I have been meaning to buy this year, but with all of my ordering, I just never was able to add it to the cart. I've smoked CC in the past when I wasn't very familiar with Virginia's and enjoyed it, but I believe I will enjoy it much more now. I'm going to try to let this age a couple of years... if I can, I probably can't.  :lol:

50g of St. James Flake. One I have not tried yet, but have heard great things about.

50g of Orlik Golden Sliced... oh yeah, I know I like this one!

50g of McC's Virginia Woods. Lesath says this one is aged and is just right! I will have to dive into this one right away!

I have no idea what I ever did to win any kind of favor here at BoB, but I humbly bow my head and say, "thank you". You guys have really been a source of blessing this year, more than you could ever know!

Thank you, Lesath!, Thank you, Ron!, Thank you, Santa! (DrT999), and thank you to all BoB members for putting up with my crazy posts and the encouragement and friendship I receive from here everyday.

As Tiny Tim says in my favorite of all Christmas novels, "God bless us, everyone!"

Here are the pics:

Didn't I say "Good things come to Good people!"
But, damn man you hit it big, ENJOY!

Simple Man":kidirg52 said:
The cookies are amazing! Munch, munch, munch... Mmmmmm. :D
Nobody gave me no damn cookies!
I'm tak'en my pipes and go'en home!

Simple Man":vvzfnnwu said:
Cartaphilus":vvzfnnwu said:
Simple Man":vvzfnnwu said:
The cookies are amazing! Munch, munch, munch... Mmmmmm. :D
Nobody gave me no damn cookies!
I'm tak'en my pipes and go'en home!
I don't blame you... my wife is actually making me share them with her! :lol:
Ah ha! That'll teach ya ta tell'er
I'm gona go buy me some.........and hid'em.

Lesath":x59f9qt9 said:
Sounds to me like Cart needs some cookies...  
Yes sad but, true,........I lost my Cookies some time ago but,
I hear Walmart has them in stock now.

Way to go Lesath! Generous to a fault. SM you sir are a most deserving target sir.

Ron sorry to hear you lost you cookies. Throw some sand over it so you don't attract critters.

huffelpuff":n540glv2 said:
Way to go Lesath! Generous to a fault. SM you sir are a most deserving target sir.

Ron sorry to hear you lost you cookies. Throw some sand over it so you don't attract critters.
Too late, I already promised my dog desert.