Bombed in Afghanistan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":n42oip1y said:
That's nothin'! You should see the spurdle I just finished!
Hahaha he said spurdle.

Yeah I gotcha with the cuttin board Sir, I actually made use of it and the knife today to cut up some Bedloe's Island. Everything is freaking awesome and I am still at a loss for words on the sheer magnitude of the bomb. I am still truly amazed and I am coming up on 24hrs since it hit, I think tremors are still passing through the tent.

WoW! That is freakin amazing! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

gravel":694nimwu said:
Bravo BH and Jer! Well done!

As for kaiser - you deserve it! I can't help but think KV is looking over your shoulder saying - hey lets try that! Give him a go at the 5 bros. :)
how did you know!?!?

*was like a lil old lady smelling the fruit in the produce aisle, smelling each piece as it came out the box* office smelt great.

:cheers:

Enjoy what is very well deserved.

Excellent job BH and Jers.

Wow. Blackhorse, great job. To Marines, thank you one and all. What an amazing gesture between Gentleman. I may not be very active here, but the folks on this board are second to none. Again Kudos to Blackhorse. RxMan

Great job, Jers and BH. You couldn't have dumped on a better target. :cheers:

Welp we finally got mail in again today and in it was a padded envelope for me. I opened it up and inside was a pouch of Warrior Plug and Yachtsman Navy Plug. Thanks Jers you are the man.