Bombed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark

Reaction score
Our household has been in an uproar for a few months so a neighbor gathered our mail as I wandered from various hospitals to rehab facilities assisting my wife. Yesterday my neighbor handed me a plastic bag containing a Lamy pen, Noodlers ink, an ink refill device? and a Leuchtturm notebook. States she opened the original package by mistake some time ago and forgot it until now. The mailing container was thrown out so I have no way of knowing who to thank/get even with. Judging by the quality of these items I have a feeling considerable money was spent and it's rather irksome not identifying the culprit.

SO,,,before I go further let me state I have no clue regarding the use, care, refilling or cleaning of this device.
I'm asking for a few sites to steer me in the proper direction, and to thank my anonymous donor.

I have got to remember this trick. If you want to bomb anonymously, send it to the victim's neighbor. Have them toss the outer package. :lol:

As if you guys need any help with the cloak and dagger routine. 8)

I often print the return address in hieroglyphic nonsense and have a trucker friend mail the package from parts unknown.

The Lamy Guru here is Blackhorse and I'd bet he's the bomber !! :twisted:  Get with him and he'll help you with your Lamy!!  :twisted: :twisted: