Bonjour from Canada!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homewaters1

Reaction score
Good day all!

This is just a quick message to say hi to everybody as a new member of the forum. My name is Olivier, I am in my thirties and I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I have been smoking pipes since about a year now. I enjoy learning new things about pipe smoking, trying new tobaccos and of course, buying pipes! My favorite brand is Stanwell and I like pretty much all the makers from Denmark.

I have been reading on the forum a few times as a guest user but I thought now is the time to create an account and become an active member. I am also involved in the YouTube pipe smoking community. My channel name is the same as my user's name on this forum.

Best regards,

Olivier

Bienvenue dans le monde des pipes et du tabac!

If I may ask, what’s the apparatus you’re strapped to in your avatar?

homewaters1":tg2dtax0 said:
Good day all!

This is just a quick message to say hi to everybody as a new member of the forum. My name is Olivier, I am in my thirties and I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I have been smoking pipes since about a year now. I enjoy learning new things about pipe smoking, trying new tobaccos and of course, buying pipes! My favorite brand is Stanwell and I like pretty much all the makers from Denmark.

I have been reading on the forum a few times as a guest user but I thought now is the time to create an account and become an active member. I am also involved in the YouTube pipe smoking community. My channel name is the same as my user's name on this forum.

Best regards,

Olivier
Welcome my Canadien friend.........from Denmark

Airborne":bim7iz35 said:
Bienvenue dans le monde des pipes et du tabac!

If I may ask, what’s the apparatus you’re strapped to in your avatar?
That's a CHEMOX breathing apparatus from my days in the Navy a few years ago...!

welcome pal, glad you decided to join us...is that a "re-breather" you have on your back in your profile pic?

I forgot to tell you that I also have a youtube channel under the same name but still havent posted a video yet...but I will. ;)

Hey Olivier - I took a peek at your photos. You have a beautiful collection of pipes! Congrats & happy smoking! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome Oliver: Nobody asked, and my French is not the best, but I believe Airborne said. "Welcome to the world of pipes and tobacco"

Welcome from Florida! Hope you've had a good day and glad you made your way to BoB!

Welcome Olivier,
You live in a beautiful part of the world.
Nova Scotia and PEI are my favorite vacation areas.
Happy puffing.
Doc

Thanks everybody for the great welcoming comments. I am looking forward to reading more on the forum and learning more about pipes!