Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great amount of damage there! The site should be smoldering a while........

Ozark Wizard":bbo3q6mc said:
Looks like a great amount of damage there! The site should be smoldering a while........
Thank you! Really, the fact that you took the time to type up a very nice letter describing and giving the history behind you home grown blends is testament as to who you are as a person. I really can't thank you enough. Cheers brother, I can't wait to try your blends and will be sure to think of you, and send positive energy your way!

Healthy lookin' stash there.;)

My wife would run me clear out of the state with all that loose latakia hanging around.. :p

My fokker is on its way against a headwind. Should arrive tomorrow.

My wife loves the smell of Latakia, well at least until I light it. So I'm not sure that's a lot better.

Congratulations Brother. Enjoy. It was a pleasure to be involved on this.

BOOM!!!

Sorry about the luck old man! :)

And I'll add that you've raised the bar on carnage photography!

Those have to be some of the best reaction shots we've had! Enjoy the carnage!

So...that was 14 bombs on the primary target day? I think that might be a record...a true "conflagration of riches". Way to go everyone.

And absolutely, thanks to our charred, bent but not broken in spirit target for the splendid 'war correspondence' photos. My prior favorite was of 'Wifey' doing the Vannah White thing behind the 'hoard of goodness' - tres cute. This one is at least a tie and may just surpass her by a squeak. Definitely an " art in the apocalypse " feel. Very heart warming. Pretty much what we live for around here, n'est pas?

Personal Note: kudos to Ocelot and the other CO's. Excellent job!

-----------------------

PN#2: Gonna be over 100F here in Oregon today, real Hades level cooker for us. This is just a private shout out to both my wife (who said yes) and the installers (who did the...um, installation) on our new AC unit. Oh Mama!

This is just insanity here! Whilst I was enjoying a cup of Artic Wolf Alaskan coffee, and a (first time) bowl of C&D Oriental Silk (very good by the way, thank you!) I heard the sound of a jeep backing up the drive. I ran, I ran fast! But she got me! Three more bombs! Today's damages were substantial, and I'm not sure I'll recover from this for quite some time. Here's some pictures, and that detailed list is going to take a while :lol:

And Wow! I can't wait to fire this up :D

Blackhorse":7noinrbk said:
So...that was 14 bombs on the primary target day? I think that might be a record...a true "conflagration of riches". Way to go everyone.

And absolutely, thanks to our charred, bent but not broken in spirit target for the splendid 'war correspondence' photos. My prior favorite was of 'Wifey' doing the Vannah White thing behind the 'hoard of goodness' - tres cute. This one is at least a tie and may just surpass her by a squeak. Definitely an " art in the apocalypse " feel. Very heart warming. Pretty much what we live for around here, n'est pas?

Personal Note: kudos to Ocelot and the other CO's. Excellent job!

-----------------------

PN#2: Gonna be over 100F here in Oregon today, real Hades level cooker for us. This is just a private shout out to both my wife (who said yes) and the installers (who did the...um, installation) on our new AC unit. Oh Mama!
n'est pas........

indeed.............

The carnage isn't over yet ;)

BUT I'm really freakin' confused over the USPS tracking info... Weird.

Well everyone, I think the coast is pretty much clear now. I do still have another photo update or two as I received another package on Saturday, and there may still be one lingering in the system. But I wanted to again thank you all! Here's a special shout out to the brothers and sister of the pipe smokers community for making this last week truly special for me. The love is real, and this kind of sums up how you all make me feel. :twisted:

https://youtu.be/ognnZ3r2qyQ

So as I'm sitting here in my shop smoking on of my favorite GBD Pipes with some Kentucky planter that I was bombed with (very good might I add) the mail lady pulls up and bombs me with one more! It was from Kaitlyn, and inside was some yummy Lane 1Q, Irish Cream, Lane Black Rasperry, some pipe cleaners, and OMG! a beautiful GBD Pot! Thank you so much! This will definitely make a great addition to my small but growing collection of GBD's. Here's me smiling and the wonderful devestation :cheers: