Boswell Meet & Greet - Jan '12

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures are great Al, so did anyone make any major purchases? lets see those pipes :lol!: Man I sure wish I could have gone :(

PipeLeisure":dx2wpg5t said:
These pictures are great Al, so did anyone make any major purchases? lets see those pipes :lol!: Man I sure wish I could have gone :(
I stocked up on Magnum and some Dunhill MM965 (Les had a 4-yr old tin to try!). Bill and Ryan each bought new pipes, I'll let them show their wares!

Nice set of pictures Al, looks like a good time had by all. :D

Thanks for the pics Al. I really wish I could have made it. I hope to make a trip to Chambersburg one day! Looks like you guys had a great time with some great hosts.

Hey Al, thx so much for taking the time to set this up. I had a great time meeting you guys....good people, good conversation, nice pipes, great tobacco. I just got home and I'm too lazy to post a pic of my new pipe, but rest assured I'll post it tomorrow.

P.S.....its Brian LOL

Boxerbuddy":t12q5kus said:
Hey Al, thx so much for taking the time to set this up. I had a great time meeting you guys....good people, good conversation, nice pipes, great tobacco. I just got home and I'm too lazy to post a pic of my new pipe, but rest assured I'll post it tomorrow.

P.S.....its Brian LOL
Dammit, I kept calling Jim, "Bill" for some reason! Must have been the tobacco overload, sorry! I'm glad you made it back safely. Definitely post pix of the new pipe, a very handsome Boswell I hope will serve you well.

JM is quite an opinionated guy, huh? I guess four decades of making pipes will do that.

Thanks for bring your Perriti (sp?) samples. I'll definitely be visiting that shop in Boston, you piqued my interest to visit fo the fist time - I'll PM you when we go and we'll smoke together again.

In addition to the Perriti sample, I also smoked and loved Dunhill MM 965 and GLP's Chelsea morning. Both will get added to my inventory. I'm enjoying some more Chelsea morning right now, goes great with a cup of coffee. My last sample bowl will be added shortly!

Ok...my cameras batteries are dead and I don't have the motivation to go get some more....so I took some really crappy cell phone pics...sorry about the quality
these pictures don't even come close to doing justice to this pipe...ill get new batts tomorrow and put them up in the PAD area

boswel10.jpg
[/url][/img]

boswel11.jpg
[/url][/img]

boswel12.jpg
[/url][/img]

Boxerbuddy said:
Ok...my cameras batteries are dead and I don't have the motivation to go get some more....so I took some really crappy cell phone pics...sorry about the quality
these pictures don't even come close to doing justice to this pipe...ill get new batts tomorrow and put them up in the PAD area
That dog was a great choice, just the right touches of rustification for my tastes and a strong grain pattern. The good news is with that bowl top and stem, it will still look that good 20 years from now. A very handsome pipe, enjoy it!

Very good looking pipe, hope to meet you guys next time around. :D

WOW that Boswell is beautiful...you picked a nice one...good job. Let us know how she smokes.