Boswell Northwoods

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hal Ling

Reaction score
I was hoping to lean on the collective knowledge of the group with a question about Boswell’s Northwoods; can anyone definitively tell me what year this first came on the market?

No idea here, but if all else fails I bet JM and Dan know, and they're nice folks. :joker:

Yes sir!

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2729/boswell-pipes-tobacco-northwoods

On the upper tabs, select the oldest reviews.

"Reviewed By Date Rating Strength Flavoring Taste Room Note
Emeritus Account (28484) 2006-11-27
★★★★
Strong None Detected Full Strong
Northwoods is to Boswell as Nightcap is to Dunhill.

This is a delicious full flavored latakia blend that will piss off your wife, neighbors, non-smokers, and anyone who does not have an appreciation for this kind of tobacco smoke.

I love it. It is a cool, extra smooth and creamy smoke. Lot's of natural latakia flavor with some virginia and perhaps the smallest touch of black cavendish to balance it out.

Perfect for winter time smoking. Great for after dinner or with red wine or scotch.

Nobody has rated this review yet."

Ozark Wizard":w35q95yh said:
Yes sir!

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2729/boswell-pipes-tobacco-northwoods

On the upper tabs, select the oldest reviews.

"Reviewed By Date Rating Strength Flavoring Taste Room Note
Emeritus Account (28484) 2006-11-27
★★★★
Strong None Detected Full Strong
Northwoods is to Boswell as Nightcap is to Dunhill.

This is a delicious full flavored latakia blend that will piss off your wife, neighbors, non-smokers, and anyone who does not have an appreciation for this kind of tobacco smoke.

I love it. It is a cool, extra smooth and creamy smoke. Lot's of natural latakia flavor with some virginia and perhaps the smallest touch of black cavendish to balance it out.

Perfect for winter time smoking. Great for after dinner or with red wine or scotch.

Nobody has rated this review yet."

Thank you!