Boswell's for a smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
Headed over to Boswell's for some baccy and a smoke. Anyone in the area want to share a bowl or two, I will be there at around 1300 (That's 1:00pm for you civilian types!)

Maybe Al aka RiffRaff, will see this in time to go??????

Brian Doran was shouting out for a Boswell get together. I wanted badly to go but I had a hectic workweek, the weather sucks, and I didn't want to sit in a car for 8+ hours.

Have a great time man, wish I could be there!

I was unaware that there was a planned get together of YouTube "Pipe Presenters" at Boswell's! Lucky for me, I knew some of the fellas and I was welcomed by them! Great time had by all!

Yo Sean - just caught up with this. Andrew, Dion and others from Morley's were going on over to Boswell's today. Being a rainy day, I should have, too. If I had known you were going to trek over there, I would have planned on it. See you next month.

hp
les

lestrout":xfnbt98g said:
Yo Sean - just caught up with this.  Andrew, Dion and others from Morley's were going on over to Boswell's today.  Being a rainy day, I should have, too.  If I had known you were going to trek over there, I would have planned on it.  See you next month.

hp
les
Damn Les!!!!

That would have been a good time!
I'm stuck in WV for the next week for work.
Everytime I'm down here, I make a point to hit Boswell's. The shop is only 40 minutes away from where I'm staying.
Looking forward to next month also. The "Jersey Boys" said they are coming again this year! It will be a blast!

PS: I'll have plenty of "Princes Street Mixture" at the HVPC Table!!!!!!!

Sounds like a good time!!! I'll be near Frederick, Md after Christmas. Always try to hit Boswell's when I'm there!! FTRPLT

Well drat! I was in town that day too with the intention of popping in for some early Christmas shopping. Damn it!

Briarbabe":xm6m3ezu said:
Well drat! I was in town that day too with the intention of popping in for some early Christmas shopping. Damn it!
I should have PM'd you, I knew you were in Chambersburg at one time! (My bad, I'm an idiot!.....SHUT UP PB!!!! :p )
However, I wasn't sure if you were still in the area or not. :suspect:
When I have to go to West Virginia for work, I always make a stop at Boswell's!
When I was there, there were a bunch of reprobates from the YouTube Pipe Community there. There are a bunch of videos up about the day in question :twisted:

DoverPipes":kfpefucf said:
Briarbabe":kfpefucf said:
I should have PM'd you, I knew you were in Chambersburg at one time! (My bad, I'm an idiot!.....SHUT UP PB!!!! :p )
However, I wasn't sure if you were still in the area or not. :suspect:
When I have to go to West Virginia for work, I always make a stop at Boswell's!
When I was there, there were a bunch of reprobates from the YouTube Pipe Community there. There are a bunch of videos up about the day in question :twisted:
Next time for sure. I'm no longer in Chambersburg, but still pretty close. It's worth the drive regardless.

I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. :( I'm there every other saturday or so...

Mad Philosopher":bl31gclt said:
I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. :( I'm there every other saturday or so...
Bahhhhhh!!!! :evil:
You would have been more than welcome! :cheers:
You were the guy with the neon yellow Speedo and pink Mohawk, right?
I thought so........ :p

DoverPipes":5lul6w6y said:
Mad Philosopher":5lul6w6y said:
Oh, most def....as if JM would tolerate that sort of dress code. :p

Mad Philosopher":j7auccmn said:
DoverPipes":j7auccmn said:
Mad Philosopher":j7auccmn said:

I don't know, I had a Mohawk and JM and the guys tolerated me just fine. One of the guys nicknamed me Doris Day.

Briarbabe":ct3yoa04 said:
Mad Philosopher":ct3yoa04 said:
DoverPipes":ct3yoa04 said:
Mad Philosopher":ct3yoa04 said:

I don't know, I had a Mohawk and JM and the guys tolerated me just fine. One of the guys nicknamed me Doris Day.

Nice to meet you! I'm known simply as "Stretch" over there. What was the average distance traveled by the group?

Mad Philosopher":mj19o1t5 said:
Briarbabe":mj19o1t5 said:
DoverPipes":mj19o1t5 said:

Nice to meet you! I'm known simply as "Stretch" over there. What was the average distance traveled by the group?
Not sure, when I was in Chambersburg, I lived two blocks away from JM and Dan. :) Ah, those were the days.

If the snow isn't too bad, I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon for a pre-Thanksgiving smoke.