BR14-25 - Smooth Bent Dublin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nice one sir! ;)

Wow! I'm glad I already have one your pipes Bruno. Soon enough I won't be able to afford your carvings if you keep carving these beauties! Well done!

Beautifully done. Striking grain and gorgeous style.

Another winner from your circle.

I really like how the appearance of the rim came out.

I think I've commented to you before on this issue.

Your comment...

"Feel free to PM / email me if interested."

...makes it obvious that your are posting here with the intent of selling your pipes. In addition, a quick review of your posting history shows 1. that you only use this site to post your pipes and that, 2. you also post your pipes (of which there is a long history of posting) here and in the Town Crier section.

Again...This is not the section in which to list items as being for sale.

Again...If you do an item now and again, list your wares in the Trading Post. If you do a more professional level of selling, have your own website and also sell from there, etc. then list them in the Village Crier section.

Again...We're not trying to play cops here (even though, in effect, we are). What we're doing is ensuring that the system is used in the same manner by all members.

Please understand that we admire and encourage your work, as it is obviously worthy. But I will watch to see you are engaging in properly using areas of the site as they are intended. A single post deemed in error might be moved, as a courtesy, but multiple posts will likely just be deleted.

Thanks for your help with this.

Blackhorse, Site Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.