Brad Pohlmann

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Today Brad joined our forum, its an honor having him here amongst the brothers.
I was introduced to Brads work via Neill Archer Roan's site Passions for Pipes, I also found a wonderful interview Neill did with Brad, found here: CLICK very interesting and insightful. I was fortunate to have Brad carve a pipe for me, its a sandblasted John Bull and its amazing, I plan on smoking her tomorrow where I can give her my full attention. Working with Brad was a pleasure, first class all the way....

Dan036-1.jpg

Pretty bad when a guy can't even be bothered to sand a pipe flat! :joker:

That is a sweet looking smoke-machine.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brad at the NASPC show last August in Columbus. He is gentleman and an outstanding pipe maker. I now have two of Brad's pipes and am planning on another purchase assuming he attends the show again. Both of his pipes are among my favorites. His engineering may be the best in the business.

Here's a not too great photo of the pipe I bought at the NASPC show:

ParksandPohlman001.jpg

Thanks Jim, great interview. I got a chance to have several conversations over the phone with Brad and he is
very down to earth and unassuming and bottom line is he loves to make pipes and he wants "your" pipe to be just awesome.
And I think in my case Brad went above and beyond my expectations....

Brad does great work. I had the honor of meeting him at one of the CORPS shows and picked up a pipe from him. (Actually, I'm smoking it in my avatar) The pipe quickly made it in my regular rotation and is now one of my favorites. :D

Dan,

Your Pohlmann John Bull is really beautiful. It's the first straight one that I've seen and I like it a lot. Gorgeous blast!

Neill