Brand X pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a handsome pipe. Hard to say why it got the generic treatment. Perhaps it began as a first-name pipe and got kicked down to the seconds pile for some obscure standard of QA. Or maybe it was always a generic, and was just a lucky confluence of wood and technique.

Darn you for being somewhere still warm enough to enjoy a Pimm's Cup! :drunken:

Doc, I should be worried about the unseasonably high temperature in So Cal right now, but you're right, it is Pimm's Cup weather!

It was 91 degrees today in Southern California I whish I was somewhere coolder, funny how we wish for different weather. If I lived somewhere cool right now I would probably want warm weather. :)

Darn nice, respectable looking pipe there!!! And, as long as it smokes good, I wouldn't worry about what name it does or does not have "on" it!! ;)

Robert

Thanks guys! Honestly, I would be a very happy camper to find some more $12.00 pipes as nice as this one :pirat:

DUDE Pad has got you bad, and there is no medication for it or rehab as a matter of fact!!!
It hard to keep up with you man, but I like it!!!
Our bad influence is paying off!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PAD? Oh I've got it bad! Right now I've been going through my pipes, trying to find ways to photograph them. If I had some skill, I would love to try to carve a pipe, but wood working is not something I have any knowledge in, so I've decided to celebrate the pipe through photos. Some of the pipes are "collectible", others not so much, but I'm going to try to present each one as well as I can. Give me your input :pirat:

i think you should use the little wooden guy as your avatar.

nice looking pipe. love rustics. love the color. $12. wow... :D

Thanks, I think I will use the wooden guy as an avatar when I switch, he's kind of grown on me. Don't know how it will translate to the smaller size of the avatar though...

Harlock999":r08m3o9k said:
Thanks, I think I will use the wooden guy as an avatar when I switch, he's kind of grown on me. Don't know how it will translate to the smaller size of the avatar though...
Ask Bruins he's all for small size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Release the Kraken!!!

Piet Binsbergen":0fxwdvq1 said:
Harlock999":0fxwdvq1 said:
Release the Kraken!!!
alright piet, i thought we've established this. the kraken is a monster bro. the kraken and smaller size do not translate.

ignore this conversation harlock999. i love the little wooden guy.

bruins":437n2ll8 said:
Piet Binsbergen":437n2ll8 said:
Harlock999":437n2ll8 said:
Release the Kraken!!!
alright piet, i thought we've established this. the kraken is a monster bro. the kraken and smaller size do not translate.

ignore this conversation harlock999. i love the little wooden guy.
You are right bru,

>>>>>>>>>>>release the CraCenette!

Quote Mrs. Bruins, "Release the kraken!!!"
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

beebiz":59d2vao8 said:
Quote Mrs. Bruins, "Release the kraken!!!"
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert
ROTFL..................... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

ah yes, the sound of her voice squeaking with excitement as the kraken raises it's massive head. just like a kid sounds riding the big rollercoaster!

bruins":a1xfezz3 said:
ah yes, the sound of her voice squeaking with excitement as the kraken raises it's massive head. just like a kid sounds riding the big rollercoaster!
AHHHHH thats gruesome....... touch it and it'll gruesomore!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":y49lo2wr said:
you got it figured out now pietie. but this is starting to feel a little like showering at the YMCA. :D

bruins":mr71j6ki said:
Piet Binsbergen":mr71j6ki said:
you got it figured out now pietie. but this is starting to feel a little like showering at the YMCA. :D
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Enjoy your shower then Bruinsie!

Bruinsie(at)ymca.com

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: