Broken Pipe: Michael "Muddler" Mitchley

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
I regret to inform the members of this forum that Michael "Muddler" Mitchley from Pretoria, South Africa has succumbed to his battle with cancer. He apparently went without feeling any pain and was with his loved ones at the time he "crossed over".

Raising a pipe of SG Full Virginia Flake (Mike's all time favorite tobacco) in his honor.

Rest Easy Brother.......Rest Easy.

He used to be quite the regular here and a very nice guy. So sorry to hear of his passing.

Not sure our paths crossed on the BoB but clearly a highly regarded chap.

RIP brother.

Oh no, not the "Muddler!" :( :( My sincerest condolences to his family. As fine a "pipe brother" as we ever had on this board. Definitely a day for FVF!!! Rest in Peace, Mudds!! FTRPLT

Very sorry to hear of his passing...he always struck me as a genuinely good guy. Very sad news.

Mike was a true gentleman and will be missed. He bravely faced cancer head on with a positive attitude few of us could muster. Great man, tragic loss.

No doubt that FVF was his favorite. I'll have a bowl in his memory tonight. RIP brother. :cry:

AJ