Brother, You're Going To Be An Uncle.....Again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
Yup, you read that right. I'm gonna have another baby. I'm due June 18th and right now the morning sickness is killing me. Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately, but I've been doing a lot of laying around feeling sick. Things are going well, no worries there. I just wanted to share our news with you fellas and ladies. Things are running a bit slow in the pipe making world, but hopefully I will be back to my normal self within the next few weeks (or at least well enough to function). Kaiser will be happy to know that I finally ordered my stamp and should have it within the next few weeks :D . I do have a few commitments between now and Christmas to uphold....I'm calling in reinforcments in the form of my sister to help with the kids for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to spend some quality time in the shop while she is here :D

scotties22":z7yz9qbs said:
Yup, you read that right. I'm gonna have another baby. I'm due June 18th and right now the morning sickness is killing me. Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately, but I've been doing a lot of laying around feeling sick. Things are going well, no worries there. I just wanted to share our news with you fellas and ladies. Things are running a bit slow in the pipe making world, but hopefully I will be back to my normal self within the next few weeks (or at least well enough to function). Kaiser will be happy to know that I finally ordered my stamp and should have it within the next few weeks :D . I do have a few commitments between now and Christmas to uphold....I'm calling in reinforcments in the form of my sister to help with the kids for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to spend some quality time in the shop while she is here :D
Congrats!

I tried to warn you that smoking those sweet aromatics would lead to this!

Congrats, Scottie!!

I guess you'll have to take it easy on the power tools for a spell.

congrats

so happy for you. Babies are wonderful, exhausting, but wonderful.

rev

Awesome news Scottie!!!

Bets wishes to you and our family!

Congratulations!!

I'm NOT babysitting. More for the sake of the kid than me. But mostly me. :lol:

8)

Congrats Scottie you SoB, er uh BoB....uh....FoB.....screw it, congrats Scottie completely awesome. I suspect if it's a boy his name will be Bob and if a girl Briaria, am I right, huh huh?