Brush up your German - it's worth it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome site! Better than anything I've seen. Couldn't summon the courage to check the prices, though. Those Austrian pipes seem incredible. This is the first time that I've seen standalone advertisements with pipe and pipemaker info, like the one on Winslow. Thanks for posting this.

I was blown away by the site, and by the efficiency of their service. I got instant confirmation of my order, my pay being recieved, my order being shipped. The shipping rate was high, but it was shipped tracked and insured, and got here within 10 days.

And the pipes.... :drool:

I agree a wonderful site, and I don't even like Danish Pipes! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Wonderful site to tempt hell out of me.I speak German fairly well but the site
is also in English.Most of those guys speak English anyway.Those prices are
with VAT[value added tax] which would make them 15% lower for us.
There are a couple Italian sites similar to this,LePipe and Al Pascia.You look
through them and will see a lot of cool pipes that never get over here to U.S.
Very neat site and thanks for the post. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

I've ordered from these people and have nothing but good things to say about them,,,they want your business,,
Al Pascia also is a no nonsense business,,,e mail confirmation and three day arrival,,,
lotta competition out there, what I find interesting is the pipes not available in the U.S.,,, :pipe:

I have ordered several pipes from them.

I have nothing but good things to say about Tom. He is most helpful and professional.

Sir
Thank you for posting this great site. I wish I knew how to read German but I thank I can get around this with no problem. The pipes these guys are making words can not describe...WOW!
Best Regards
Richard