Brussels Briar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Many greetings to the Briar community.

After a few years of sporadically puffing a pipe, I finally decided to rid myself of cigarette-smoking and become a full-time Brother of Briar. I invested in a nice pipe that caught my eye, which I am hoping to be a first of many.
Being a young man, I am a tad self-conscious and a bit hesitant to lighting up my Chacom in puplic, with fear of being ridiculed as an attention seeker, especially since I am an artist, and do not wish to be a walking cliché.
I do however wish to conquer this fear in the near future, and hope to meet fellow young smokers in the community.
The simple pleasure of smoking the pipe should be enjoyed anywhere, at any time, and by any one who is fond of tobacco.

Smoking the pipe for me has become a true revelation. As I told a friend earlier (in the hope he will take up the pipe) : It is tranquility and bliss, it is meditation and a culture, and I feel that all the wisdom of every man who ever smoked the pipe filled my body with every puff I take.

I am thrilled to see so many ardent pipe-smokers in this community, and I am looking forward to learn from all this collective pipe-smoking experience and knowledge.

Toon

Welcome friend. I think you will find a wealth of knowlege here as well as a great deal of fun.

Welcome aboard Toon! Here's to many, many years of tranquility and bliss!