BSP - NDP#8

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
This pipe I made just for the hell of it, it is one of the many blocks I have where the drilling went too far off centre and it was going to go in the bin but I opted to go ahead and make the pipe as the grain is just so cool.

I can't sell this pipe as the draught hole drilling is just that bit 'too' off centre for my liking, don't negatively effect the smoking qualities of a pipe, virtually all of my pipes are like this and worse a lot of them and they all smoke just fine.

Folk don't like to see off centre drilling and I just know this one is that bit too off so it's just gonna sit in the box until I can figure out what to do with it, not my sort of pipe or I'd smoke it myself, it is really cute but it's just not my thing.

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

Kirk, that grain is stunning. I like the partial plateaux top on that. Tis a shame about the off centre drilling. That is an elegant design.

Very kind and generous praise indeed, thank you so very much guys.

Sorry folks but this pipe is being gifted and now has a home to go to.

Fantastic grain on that one Kirk.

I can't help thinking the slightly off center drilling will make any difference to the way it smokes.

Lucky chappy who's gonna get that one.

Cheers,

RR

Wow! I've never much cared for the horn shape but damn I like that one. Splendid grain and that partial plateaux is just stunning. I'm sure the recipient of this gift is going to love it. As far as how it smokes it's a BSP it's gonna smoke like a champ!