BSP - NSP3

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
BSP – NSP3 (this is a BIG pipe)

Pipe Specifications

Bowl Width: 43mm
Pipe Height: 68mm
Pipe Length: 182mm
Tobacco Chamber Width: 18mm
Tobacco Chamber Depth: 52mm
Weight: 135g

A completely carved by hand LARGE sized pipe of Tuscany Briar with a shaped by hand Cumberland Acrylic stem.

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

Thanks for looking.  :sunny: 

Spuddaddy":zgowhjpp said:
That is a beautiful pipe!!!
Thank you very much, what a wonderful thing to say, you have totally brightened my day, thank you.  :sunny: 

You hand carved the stem too? Nicely done my friend, that's impressive.

Did you do this one recently?

Kirk, that is your best pipe yet! Love the stem work buddy. Don't know how you do it, I can't even draw a line around a pipe stem and have them meet up! The grain is just fabulous too. Someone is going to really love this pipe!

Jim

Well done Kirk. You knocked that one out of the park buddy.

That is a magnificent pipe...it has stature and beauty together...love the stem work.  You've done it again...someone is gonna get some magic when they get that pipe.

PozzSka":jrkmav0m said:
You hand carved the stem too? Nicely done my friend, that's impressive.

Did you do this one recently?
The stem is from a cylinder blank, the bit is pre-formed but the rest of the stem is one long fat piece of Acrylic, absolute nightmare getting the shape right but oddly fun all at the same time.

This pipe was finished yesterday.

Fatman":jrkmav0m said:
Love your work kirk!
Thank you John, that means a lot coming from you my friend.

huffelpuff":jrkmav0m said:
Kirk, that is your best pipe yet! Love the stem work buddy. Don't know how you do it, I can't even draw a line around a pipe stem and have them meet up! The grain is just fabulous too. Someone is going to really love this pipe!

Jim
Very kind of you Jim, you should give making pipes a try yourself Buddy, it is not the easiest of things to do by any means but it can be a very spiritual process, if you get a pre-drilled kit literally all you'll need is files and sandpaper for shaping, that is all I use.

millerman":jrkmav0m said:
Awesome work. Best ever. Keep 'em coming.
Thank you very much.

Hawker":jrkmav0m said:
Well done Kirk. You knocked that one out of the park buddy.
Thanks my friend, always pleased to hear from you my friend.

pepesdad1":jrkmav0m said:
That is a magnificent pipe...it has stature and beauty together...love the stem work.  You've done it again...someone is gonna get some magic when they get that pipe.
So very kind of you Walt, oh it certainly has presence, that's for sure, it's going to take quite a strong willed person to tame this Lady, she has some real fire in her energies.

Another fine piece of work Kirk.

Methinks I'll have to do some biz with you sometime in the near future! Including and especially after all the accolades from those that have one of your creations!

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude...you will never regret getting one of Kirk's pipes. They are amazing.

RR, so glad to see you're looking into a BSP! Kirk is a stand up guy with a heart of gold. He puts his heart and soul into every pipe he makes, and it shows. I can't say enough good things about mine. Painless break in and digests anything I throw in it with equal aplomb. Far and away the best pipe I've had in 27 years!

Jim

Brewdude":nwega6jo said:
Another fine piece of work Kirk.

Methinks I'll have to do some biz with you sometime in the near future! Including and especially after all the accolades from those that have one of your creations!

8) 

Cheers,

RR
Very kind words my friend, thank you and I look forward to possibly hearing from you in the near future RR.  :sunny: