BSP - P11

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
A charming Poker with an Ethereal white Acrylic stem, this pipe has some external flaws to the Briar which I have left intact as it gives the pipe a delightfully playful look and feel, I fell totally in love with this pipe the moment I knew what shape was waiting in the block, it feels fantastic in the hand and looks gorgeous.

Pipe Specifications

Bowl Width: 35mm
Pipe Height: 57mm
Pipe Length: 153mm
Tobacco Chamber Width: 18mm
Tobacco Chamber Depth: 38mm
Weight: 67g

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

Absolutely stunning job Kirk! I love the grain on the last pic. The stem is drop dead gorgeous as well. Glad to see you left those little pits I like them.

Jim

The wonder of Briar Spirit Pipes continues on.....what a gorgeous pipe and the stem is astounding!

Perfection with a flaw is still perfection!

Great work, Kirk!

You see, it is exactly this type of kindness which does the heart and soul good and gives me the will to carry on, you guys are the best, thank you so very much for your generous and warming kindness. :) :heart: 

Kirk, the grain is lovely and the form flows well, great looking one!

Kirk, I'm really digging your work - its stellar stuff.

bravo!

klause":6j1j0xew said:
Kirk,  I'm really digging your work - its stellar stuff.

bravo!
Thank you for the very kind praise, the pipes I have made thus far have just been the beginning, a learning process you might say, I am passed the point of being happy with making pipes that are 'okay', and to my mind that is all I have done so far, I'm awaiting some top grade Briar, once that is with me I shall start my journey in pipe making properly. It is due to the kindness and encouragement I have found right here on BoB that I am able to grow both as a person and as a pipe maker, the old adage of 'watch this space' comes to mind. :sunny: 

Ha-ha, now I've gone and got all serious you watch the fates come along and slap me upside the head giving me a reality check. :lol!: 

Awesome grain. It's a lovely little poker. I started on one myself, but have other things going on at the moment so it's going to be awhile before it's done. Thanks fer sharing. Can't wait to see the next one.

millerman":fget0tf6 said:
Awesome grain. It's a lovely little poker. I started on one myself, but have other things going on at the moment so it's going to be awhile before it's done. Thanks fer sharing. Can't wait to see the next one.
Thank you for being so kind, I love Pokers myself, can't wait to see the one you are working on, frustrating when other things stop you from working on a pipe isn't it, still waiting on an order of new Briar, feels like I've been waiting for aeons, so frustrating.

Another outstanding work of art from Briar Spirit Pipes.  Beautiful pipe...even if it has flaws in the wood...gives it character.

Briar Spirit":ax2jo094 said:
klause":ax2jo094 said:
Kirk,  I'm really digging your work - its stellar stuff.

bravo!
Thank you for the very kind praise, the pipes I have made thus far have just been the beginning, a learning process you might say, I am passed the point of being happy with making pipes that are 'okay', and to my mind that is all I have done so far, 
Kirk, your "just okay" work is one of the BEST looking and smoking pipes I have ever owned.

My imagination can't fathom what a pipe you would be ecstatic about will be like!