Bubbling

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abdthi

Reaction score
Can the finish on your pipe bubble if your smoking it to hot?

If someone applied the shellac too heavily, then definitely.

When I was 6 Kyle was something like negative 17. Monbla would have still been old enough to be my grampa, and would have undoubtedly given me a briar and some strong tobacco. I'm thinking the bubble pipe prolly came from PB, who knocked some smart assed kid upside the head and took his bubble pipe, then traded it to me for a pink E-cig that I pilfered from his sister.

Brilliant!

Great job, PD! Another mystery solved. :cheers:

Nevermind about Monbla, if it would've came from him it would have that Ketchup blend flavor... :twisted:

Puff Daddy":idria8fs said:
When I was 6 Kyle was something like negative 17. Monbla would have still been old enough to be my grampa, and would have undoubtedly given me a briar and some strong tobacco. I'm thinking the bubble pipe prolly came from PB, who knocked some smart assed kid upside the head and took his bubble pipe, then traded it to me for a pink E-cig that I pilfered from his sister.
WOW !!!! What a reply ! One of the BEST I've read :twisted: :twisted: Ketchup goes with EVERYTHING :twisted:

I wouldn't have guessed. :mrgreen: BCAQ takes a...special kind of palate... 8)

Four whole minutes until someone's light bulb faded on and grabbed that one. Good job, PDiddy. I was worried there for a minute. :lol:

8)

Rob_In_MO":ytvurvcn said:
Damn, he beat me to it! I was busy discussing GPS and Geocaching with Kaiser in another thread...

vader-fail.jpg

Kyle Weiss":x99xcudx said:
Four whole minutes until someone's light bulb faded on and grabbed that one.
8)
I may be a one watt bulb, but I burn bright in dim light ;)

Honestly, one big table at a pub with all of you characters in the same place... THAT would be fabulously chaotic!

and for the heck of it

Well since it is already derailed

Back on topic. I really don't like really really shiny pipes i prefer a more natural shine, but the carnuba bubbled on a new pipe when I used a match instead of a lighter. Just wiped away though.