Bucket Lists

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
This one has been on my bucket list for awhile now, however I'm worried that I may not be able to keep my pipe lit.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XCVJl9bWrCo" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Maybe I'm just getting old and complacent, but I could honestly die a happy man without ever doing that. :shock: 

MichaelM":x4xtejjl said:
Maybe I'm just getting old and complacent, but I could honestly die a happy man without ever doing that. :shock: 
Agreed! The height of excitement for me is getting the new pipe I ordered in the mail.
Of course, I do have a Redhead on my bucket list.

Cartaphilus":7relq3hq said:
MichaelM":7relq3hq said:
Agreed! The height of excitement for me is getting the new pipe I ordered in the mail.
Of course, I do have a Redhead on my bucket list.  
I'm with you Cart. Though I married a redhead so I drew a line through that one.

I never understood the fascination with falling thru the sky from great heights !!  :twisted: :twisted: 

I'm with you on that bucket list wish, Dutch. I spent a summer in Ithaca, NY cliff jumping as a great reward after a year of working to overcome my fear of heights. To date, there is no summer I remember more fondly. :)

I recognize the bridge in Idaho. It is fun to stand and watch others make the jump.