Buffalo/Amherst

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitschke066

Reaction score
So, I'm going to be in Buffalo/Amherst all day today delivering and thought I may hit a tobacconist or two if I can find'em. Any suggestions?

Sorry bro, wish I could help, can point you in the right direction in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Good luck!!

Sorry I found this Post to late.Pickings are few and far between.If you get to West Seneca smokers haven is a great place to hang out.

Sorry I just saw this. On Transit Road, north of the thruway, there's a Tinder Box about 3 miles down the road on the left. South of the thruway on Transit Road, about 2 miles on your right is a place called Nice Ash (I think is the name). Next time you're in that area, Transit Rd is exit 49 on the thruway.

I'm pretty sure there's more but those are the only two that I've noticed in my travels there. I'm in Syracuse and get over there for work, also.

dbreazeale":4r1ntf58 said:
Sorry I just saw this. On Transit Road, north of the thruway, there's a Tinder Box about 3 miles down the road on the left. South of the thruway on Transit Road, about 2 miles on your right is a place called Nice Ash (I think is the name). Next time you're in that area, Transit Rd is exit 49 on the thruway.

I'm pretty sure there's more but those are the only two that I've noticed in my travels there. I'm in Syracuse and get over there for work, also.
Thanks! I was actually right there and never saw it. I delivered at the TGI Friday's on the corner of Transit and Main!

Nitschke066":tomj0blm said:
dbreazeale":tomj0blm said:

Thanks! I was actually right there and never saw it. I delivered at the TGI Friday's on the corner of Transit and Main!
The Tinder Box is in the Lowes Plaza. I'd guess that you were in a large truck? If so, 48' or 53' trailers are a pain to get in there. I always park mine behind the Wegmans plaza that's right next door to the Lowes Plaza and walk over.

The Nice Ash shop is in a small plaza of maybe 4 or 5 small businesses and you'd probably need something as small as a pup trailer or smaller to get in there and turn around. It's on the far right side, facing the building frontage with large red lettering for the sign.

Thanks Del! Pulling a 48' Reefer. I'll have to look for it next time I'm up there. On a side note, could they put a few more 12' overpasses around downtown Buffalo? Just sayin' :afro:

Nitschke066":2tsuuctn said:
Thanks Del! Pulling a 48' Reefer. I'll have to look for it next time I'm up there. On a side note, could they put a few more 12' overpasses around downtown Buffalo? Just sayin' :afro:

Don't even get me started on the low clearance bridges around there. :lol:

Damn, I know most of the places there. For future reference, Virgil Ave Tobacconist on Virgil Ave off Hertel in Buffalo. In West Seneca (real close) is Smoker's Haven which is superb. And I'd say avoid Tinderbox. They're snooty, condescending and if they don't know you they want you out as soon as possible.