Bulk Squadron Leader

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been there for a while, got a batch recently myself. 8) I think the grip of non-availability is starting to lighten up on this blend. Thank goodness.

Gee, Kyle, when I looked yesterday it was listed as 'out of stock'. :roll:

EC Outlaw":ry8ru07l said:
Aye? Well, surprise, it's back! 8) The time in-between must have been mere days. :lol: I had been eyeballin' it for a while waiting for the end-of-the-month pay to come, and managed to get a few ounces with some FVF.

http://www.4noggins.com/samuelgawithbulksquadronleader.aspx ...seems to have it on a regular basis, too.

Simple Man":ibop1lnh said:
Kyle Weiss":ibop1lnh said:
EC Outlaw":ibop1lnh said:
Aye? Well, surprise, it's back! 8) The time in-between must have been mere days. :lol: I had been eyeballin' it for a while waiting for the end-of-the-month pay to come, and managed to get a few ounces with some FVF.

http://www.4noggins.com/samuelgawithbulksquadronleader.aspx ...seems to have it on a regular basis, too.
The good thing about ordering it from 4noggins is you can add a little bit of Storm Front to that shopping cart too. ;)
+10

Stormfront was sooooo good...I have a little bit still in my "test bag"--might do that one tonight. 8)

Just bought some bulk squadron leader at a b and m.
Im wondering if the bulk dunhill tobaccos that have been "coming soon " to pipes and cigars for god knows how long are ever actually coming ha.
it'd be great to get nightcap and emp in bulk!

tleek":42jymftv said:
Just bought some bulk squadron leader at a b and m.
Im wondering if the bulk dunhill tobaccos that have been "coming soon " to pipes and cigars for god knows how long are ever actually coming ha.
it'd be great to get nightcap and emp in bulk!
Hear hear! Love me some EMP--haven't tried my Nightcap yet, but I know I'm gonna like it. 8) The only reason why I wouldn't get it in bulk is I don't always go to that particular tobacco, it's more a "treat" tobacco I dip into once in a while. But that's what jars are for, right? Right!

Boy, I am glad I was able to get Squadron Leader when I did! Only place I know it's available is at 4noggins.com right now in minimum 8oz (250g?) batches... which, is no problem. 8)

Oh nightcap is fantastic! Probably my favorite english!
I smoke early morning pipe probably five times a week until a tins gone then I find something else to smoke with my morning joe!
But seriously, try nightcap, I currently don't have any because I wanted to try some new stuffs when my tin ran out, but I used to smoke it almost daily.
but I too like to smoke a variety of tobaccos and don't think id ever be able to have an "all day smoke" like some people.

tleek":y3o94uxf said:
Oh nightcap is fantastic! Probably my favorite english!
I smoke early morning pipe probably five times a week until a tins gone then I find something else to smoke with my morning joe!
But seriously, try nightcap, I currently don't have any because I wanted to try some new stuffs when my tin ran out, but I used to smoke it almost daily.
but I too like to smoke a variety of tobaccos and don't think id ever be able to have an "all day smoke" like some people.
I enjoy about one pipe a day, sometimes every other day. I just don't have time, and I don't smoke indoors. EMP has been heavy in the rotation as of late, though. I'd call it a good "weekend smoke," because if you do have more than one pipeful, or bring it to a social event where it'll get used a bit, it isn't off-putting to others and isn't harsh, either.

English and Lat blends in general are sure to make a person antisocial if you use them improperly. :lol: Folks run for the hills. :twisted: